They have redone the rooms at this property. I know this because have
stayed here before, in spring of 2006, with my son's hockey team & it
is much nicer now. The inside is clean. A/C worked fine - helped drown out the noise from the outside. Bathroom is good, with sink outside the bathroom door, which if you have more than 1 person in your room, helps facilitate getting ready in the morning. The extra ammenties are not the best, but adequate. Get 1 pouch of shampoo & 1 of conditioner. 2 pillows on each bed. Room only had 2 towels, but when asked they readily gave us some more. Coffee in the lobby. But this is also a good location with a couple of places for food just down the hill or up the hill form hotel. Easy to get to & easy driving access to downtown Cleveland from here. We paid $82, including tax, AAA rate. I would have no problem staying here agin, if need be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is newly renovated and 100% Smoke-Free! The Superior King room features a King-sized bed, desk with large work area, microwave and mini refrigerator. Our Standard Double features 2 extra long full-sized beds, desk and comfortable seating. All rooms include free wireless internet. This location is within walking distance to great restaurants. 10 minutes to Downtown Cleveland, Horseshoe Casino, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and many other attractions. Easy access to interstates I-77, I-480, I-80, I-271, and I-90. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Independence
- Independence Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence Ohio