“great location!!!!”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Independence
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Found this location online, they were having a great deal, which was nice however it became much more then the deal after I arrived. The front desk person Cindy was outstanding, with personality, and going the extra mile. As a 25 year veteran of the corporate customer service industry.. I can tell you that that that this type of person is what can make or break a business. My hat is off to Cindy for making me feel right at home..thanks red roof

Room Tip: Read reviews..but also use your common sense.. If it sounds to good to be true it should signal your...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you Janice for writing a review. I have shared your comments with Cindy and she is glad that she could make you feel right at home. Cindy has been with the company for 25 years and works very hard to take care of our guests. Thank you for your great remarks and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

So I cam here back in March when I moved from AZ and now I needed a place for one night, so I thought why not go back and see if things have changed, I don't know what it is with the low budget hotels an cleaning under the beds and the floors. I know that everyone that stay in a hotel are looking around now do to things that you may take with you. So maybe slow down a little bit clean the room good and you will see more people enjoy there stay. And one more thing if someone is only staying for on night why would I need to pay for the safe, You may want to look at that kind of waste of time to change someone then turn around and give it back. Just my opinion

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ANTHONY S

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I have addressed the issues with the staff and we are working hard to provide our guests with the best quality. As you have mentioned with the safe, we do take the deposit upfront and then we will refund it upon request. We do this to protect our guests privacy and for safety and security reasons. We work hard to provide our guests with great customer service. Thank you and again and we hope to see you during your next visit to the Cleveland/Independence area.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The rooms are clean and the property is well kept. Cindy at the front desk is always sweet and very helpful. There are a lot or restaurants most you can walk to some with drinks and some family style. This property is also smoke free.

Room Tip: Rooms in the second building are very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Larry for taking the time to write a review. Cindy is an important member of our team. She is glad that she was able to assist you during your stay. We work hard to provide our guests with great customer service. As you have mentioned there are plenty of local restaurants to fit any appetite. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again during your travels.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I stay here about twice a month for work. Cindy at the front desk is always so friendly and even remembers my preferences. The rooms are nice since they were renovated. I feel it is a safe place to stay. Very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Cindy is a wonderful employee and works hard to make sure that our guests are satisfied. As mentioned, all of our rooms are newly renovated with all new mattresses, flat screen televisions, and wood like floors. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again during your next stay in the Cleveland/Independence area.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stay in hotels of all price levels several times a year and I must say our stay in Cleveland was remarkable because of the people working at the Red Roof inn. From the minute we walked in to the reception area we were greeted by smiling employees. He quickly found our reservation and checked us in. He asked if we needed any restaurant recommendations or directions or anything at all. The hotel building is not new but they have done many upgrades like a newly paved parking lot, new furnishings in the rooms that included attractive wood look flooring, furniture, beds and more. The second day of our stay we were unloading some items from our car when a cleaning person approached us and offered to help us; how nice that was. The gal asked us how we slept and if we needed anything. We felt like they really appreciated our business. The hotel is very nice and priced right, but it was the people we encountered that really made the difference in our choice to return again in a few months.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Howard,

Thank you for your kind words. My staff takes pride in their work and will go above and beyond to assist our customers. I am truly blessed to have such great employees working for me. I have shared your kind remarks with the entire staff. As your have said the people make all the difference. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again during your travels.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

While doing some traveling with my other half we ended up in Ohio. We just stayed one night at the Red Roof Inn and we both were very satisfied with our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. Also was in a nice area and located very close to several restaurant's. Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you Derrick for your kind words. We often hear our guests rave about our clean rooms and great customer service. As you have mentioned there is a large variety of restaurants located conveniently nearby. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you during your future travels.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My Family of 4 was very pleased! The room was Clean, great location (esp. For rock n roll hall of fame), comfy beds, great price, kathi (Katie) at the font desk was super helpful. Winking lizard across the street is yummy & fun too!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank HappyNEEBinNH

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Kathi is very pleased that she was able to assist you during your stay. As you have mentioned, we were recently renovated and upgraded all of our rooms with new mattresses. We are conveniently located off I-77 with plenty of restaurants to choose from. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Cleveland/Independence.