Our first Cleveland night was in a "premium brand" motel nearby, which had broken (actually) bedsprings in the noisy mattresses. Next morning we investigated 3 other nearby motels and were won over by Kurt Stevenson's (Manager) professionalism and friendliness. He was very busy but fit us in during his check-out times, and we were relieved to find brand-new mattresses and a very clean (although smaller) end unit room. Easy walk to several restaurants and quick Interstate access were a major plus. I recommend Kurt Stevenson and his friendly staff to anyone and will use this Red Roof next time we're in Cleveland. It's a great value and is just as nice as the "premium brand" motels - just has smaller rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is newly renovated and 100% Smoke-Free! The Superior King room features a King-sized bed, desk with large work area, microwave and mini refrigerator. Our Standard Double features 2 extra long full-sized beds, desk and comfortable seating. All rooms include free wireless internet. This location is within walking distance to great restaurants. 10 minutes to Downtown Cleveland, Horseshoe Casino, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and many other attractions. Easy access to interstates I-77, I-480, I-80, I-271, and I-90. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Independence
- Independence Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence Ohio