“We left very happy!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lisle, IL
“We left very happy!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Bonefish Grill. We read the other TA reviews and decided to eat here on a recent trip. We are so glad we did! GREAT wine choices (seemed like everyone was drinking Caposaldo Prosecco, so I did too), healthy Martinis, and, oh, you have to order the delicious Bang Bang Shrimp app. Trust me. I had a salmon special called Dynamite Salmon (hey chef - do you dream about blowing things up?) which was dy-no-mite! Great seasoning and sauce. One of the best meals I have ever had and the prices are reasonable. Hubby had the steak and lobster, which he thoroughly enjoyed.

• Visited July 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“One of the Best Restaurants in Cleveland”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been to Bonefish at least half a dozen times. In fact, it is my favorite restaurant in Cleveland because of the consistency in food quality and service. So when I am on the road like in Buffalo, I also eat there as I am not familiar with the local market. In my last visit, I thought the filet mignon was super. The appetizers are just as tasty but my favorites are Bang-Bang Shrimp and Wagu beef. Everything tastes great and you cannot go wrong. The service is good and the waiters seem to genuinely try to please you. Just make sure you have reservation on busy nights and holidays or else you may end up waiting a while for the table. In one attempt while on the road in Rochester, I had to turn back because of the crowd.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank abrams123
Roseville, CA
“Why the long wait????”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I travel for business and frequently eat alone at places. It also means I am a relatively quick guest, meaning places can turn over tables relatively fast. So why do they not seat me quickly when there are a TON of open tables?????

Food is decent, table service ok, hosting services are NOT good!

• Visited July 2013
“A perfect steak and value”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed in Independence on a recent vacation trip and saw positive reviews for Bonefish. The atmosphere was appropriate for couples on formal dates, business dinners, or travelers in shorts like us. I ordered the steak and crab cake combo with garlic mashed and some grilled veggies. My partner had a broiled scallop special. I almost upgraded from the sirloin to the filet, but took my chances. When our meals arrived, the portions were smaller than I expected, but that turned out to be a strength. Everything on my plate was scrumptious and I was able to eat every bite. The sirloin was melt-in-your-mouth tender. My partner said he wished he'd had a few more scallops, but for $20-ish per entrée, I thought we got a bargain. Service was okay.

Visited June 2013
Chantilly, Virginia
“Forgot to tell our friend that the crab cakes are spicy”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I enjoyed the bang bang tacos. This was a new item from the last time I had eaten at Bonefish. We did forget to mention to our friend that the crab cakes were spicy. That should be noted on the menu. My husband had the delicious Lily's chicken. All in all a good meal and great service.

• Visited June 2013