“Beer-ific!”

Winking Lizard Tavern
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Beer-ific!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

TONS of beers on tap and in bottles like I've never seen. Well almost. I've seen a huge selection before but the Lizard has a GREAT selection from all over the world. Just had some appetizers and drinks but it was a Tues night and the place was hopping for sure. Wait staff was very friendly helpful and attentive. I'll be sure to swing by my next trip through the Cleveland area. Highly recommended if you like a casual place for some food and huge beer selection. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2014

“Parking a challenge”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The only thing that holds this place back is the parking. The hotel next door ought to just be raised to make room for a parking deck. Food was good. Beers are great. Lively happy hour crowd. And you gotta love the name!

1 Thank F1tExec
Oklahoma City
“Fun, Great Burgers, Wings, etc.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Monday night when it was all-you-can-eat wings buffet. It was $12.99 per person and that was an okay deal, but we all went for the burgers and sweet potato fries instead. I was craving a big juicy burger, medium, pepper jack cheese with jalapenos and I came away very satisfied! Minor problems included ketchup bottles that only had a little left in them, and a waitress that wasn't the bubbliest in the world, but I would definitely go back.

1 Thank OhiOkie
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Encouraging illegal activity”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

While the food is just average, I will say they do have a great selection of beer and they have plenty of tv's for sports viewing. Their parking lot stinks and as such, if you're not lucky enough to get there early enough to get a spot in their lot, you either have to park in the hotel parking lots or just skip going. The hostess and server both encouraged me to park in the hotel parking lots when I complained about their lack of parking, which I guess isn't bad except if you're a patron of one of the hotels and can't get a spot to park in your own hotel. I find it discouraging these employees would encourage me to park in a spot where my car could be towed if I'm caught parking there. Think they will pay the towing fee if it is towed? I think not. So, if you can't find anyplace better, like the Applebee's down the street or one of the other area bars that seem to have plenty of parking for their patrons, then take your chances.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Beer Selection”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

They have a ton of beers both bottled and draft and awesome wings. The service was fast. We really enjoyed this place and we could walk back to our room at Red Roof Inn!

Visited February 2014