“Just What The Doctor Ordered”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Macedonia, Ohio
“Just What The Doctor Ordered”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was New Year's Eve late morning and I just exsaped the nearby hospital after a procedure that required me to fast for over 24 hours. Bob Evans was calling as I craved a real breakfast. I ordered the two eggs, sausage links, home fries and two pancakes special. It arrived in a flash hot and delicious. The entire experience was the best. My server was Nichole G. I even got a little bakery to go when I checked out. The restaurant was very busy and filled with lots of customers just as happy as I was. It is on Rockside Road at I-77 and I-480. Try it!

• Visited December 2013

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Delay in seating”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a nice Bob Evans but we had an initial issue when requesting to be seated. The hostess told us it would be a 10 minute wait for a table. She then seated several other groups who came in right after our group. No one else was waiting to be seated. When we asked to speak with a manager, we were seated immediately. The hostess explained that she was new and wasn't sure about table availability when we came in. The manager was apologetic.

Visited August 2013
USA
“Met a need”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were in need of a late lunch and this restaurant was conveniently located. I had never been to a Bob Evans and was pleased to see the menu had options that were not heavy on carbs or fat. The food was tasty. The banana bread option to rolls was much appreciated. I will say that although service was good the waitresses looked simply exhausted.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Several of us split a family meal at the Hotel”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Loved the choices and the family style servings. Great location adjacent to the Holiday Inn. Great alternative for time 'in'

Milton, Ontario, Canada
“Breakfast”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Of course we have heard of Bob Evans, even though we are from Canada. So, I was excited to try the food. The coffee was not good. My husband's meal came before mine. So, mine was cool...not cold. And, it was just okay. The best part of the meal was the orange juice! Huh...just saying.