“Comfortable large suite for Business trip”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Independence
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Typical Embassy Suites: Great! On a Business trip having the extra room of suite reduces the stress of the trip. Complementary breakfast buffet perfect for business trip: in/out quick -- no waiting for tables / waitresses, etc. Eat what you want.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ed S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback. My staff will be very pleased to hear we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to servicing you again soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Other than running low on a few items in the room (towels & tp), we had a great stay and will return. The evening reception and breakfast were great. The room was large enough to accommodate 6 people. Great value. Easy to get to downtown from the location as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your stay. My staff will be very pleased they you enjoyed your stay with us. We all look forward to servicing you again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband had some appointments with the Cleveland Clinic so we stayed here. We had a two room suite and when we mentioned we were going to the Cleveland Clinic, they reduced our price-that helped. The room was great!. The breakfast was fabulous! A hot breakfast with anything you could need. My husband ended up being admitted and our stay was extended so I needed to do laundry. Free laundry facilities for the guests! Bonus! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This hotel has a friendly front desk, excellent lounge atmosphere and good bartenders, the free cocktail hour and breakfast were quality food and drink, not scaled back because of the no cost. Clean rooms.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I think I am able to judge hotels against each other. The Embassy Suites was a very good hotel from cleanliness(I don't know what a few reviewers saw but those issues weren't present when I was there). The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very good, very friendly. The breakfast was very nice...a large selection of foods and a very extensive omelette making station. My company has held conferences here and they always do a good job. The negatives..it is an old style embassy suites, and looks it. It is dated and older, and while the breakfast had some of the widest choices I have seen, not all the food was as good. But I still liked the hotel overall and would recommend it, just be prepared for a dated hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

I am glad to hear that your overall impression was a good one. We are up for a renovation and we look forward to see what our new rooms are going to look like. The main thing is old is old but clean is clean and that is what we truly focus on here. We ensure that all of the rooms are clean and the employees are friendly. We look forward to your next visit to Independence.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I travel a lot for group and consumer travel and trade shows. The Embassy Suites in Independence was a great facility to host a travel conference. The area around the facility is in a nice location with many restaurants to choose from. The rooms are nice and large, with a separate sleeping area. The courtyard/atrium is beautiful and very accommodating for the conference. The staff was friendly but they could improve on their customer service...hopefully they will work on that.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel. The one thing I do also like about this hotel since I have worked at many is how accessable our meeting space is. You don't need a map when you walk around this hotel. We love to hear more about the lack of service since this isn't something that takes place often. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Property was clean, staff was polite and helpful, lots of amenities. Breakfast and Manager Reception were a great bonus. Conference facilities were above and beyond - easy to maneuver. Hopefully all Embassy Suites properties are the same.