1,332 results
All reviewshappy hourmade to order breakfastevening receptionthe managersomelette stationfree drinksorder omelettestwo room suitecomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlycoffee makerrock and roll hallbed was very comfortableatriumcleveland
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We really appreciated the complimentary happy hour and breakfast. Location is convenient to the Wolstein Center and Cleveland State and very close to Melt, a restaurant we wanted to try. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Pick a high floor for the quietest room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ed S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. My staff will be very pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The way the channel selection is isn't user friendly. There is no "guide" as to what is playing on each channel. You can only pick a channel. If you dont like whats on you must go clear back to the home screen and pick a different channel. It is cumbersome. Also it is tooooo easy to purchase movies. My 5 yr old ordered two movies from just hitting buttons. Fortunetly hotel removed them. Other than that a pleasant stay. I will go back to Hampton. As good and cheaper

• Stayed: October 2013

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay but sorry to hear about the problem you had with the TVs. We have been purchasing new LG 42" tvs to replace alot of the HDTVs that aren't working properly. We will be continuing to do so until they are all completed. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to servicing you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

A weekend trip turned into an awful hotel experience. Room facing the atrium was beyond loud. I was subjected to listening to yelling, fighting, loud music, inappropriate conversations, foul language all outside my room. I had to encounter drunk adults from a family reunion booked at the hotel, screaming kids running up and down the hallways at all hours of the night and off duty police and security guards walking around the hotel. Neither the staff not the security seemed to do much of anything to control the situation. When I called to complain I was told " you need to understand it is a weekend and we have a full hotel and events going on" I did end up receiving half off my first nights stay. They tried to book me at other area hotels but everything was booked. I had no choice but to stay. I couldn't wait to leave. We were unable to use the pool area due to out of control children and teens. Rooms were not very clean, bathroom had black mildew around the bathtub area. Highly dissapointed and would never recommend this hotel... Unless you want a place to party and be allowed to do whatever you want. Still cannot get over it.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Lola480

Sorry to hear about your experience. At any hotel it is difficult to control other guests. Especially when we have all 271 rooms occupied. This usually means that we have over 500 people in the hotel with out Banquet of Catering event. We expect guest to respect other guests while staying here. We even give out a weekend letter explaining our hotels policys and what time quiet hours are enforced. We always have overnight security at the hotel. We even take the liberty of having an manager of the hotel stayover to ensure any guest issue over the weekend can be handle quickly and efficiently.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a suite......beautiful commons area, fantastic breakfast, nice Happy Hour. Overall, very positive. Only let down were cheap televisions in rooms, no guide for tv, and bathroom smelled of urine. We will be back though because it was. In a great location and an excellent deal for the price.

Room Tip: Book online for a better rate than walking in the door.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your stay. We are happy that you feel that our hotel is a great value for the price you paid. I am sorry to hear about the problem that occured with the TVs. We have been purchasing new LG 42" TVs to replace the tvs that aren't working properly. We will continue doing so until they are all completed. Look forward to servicing you again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great hotel for location easy accessible to wonderful restaurants and highway. Huge rooms we had a king suite! Loved the layout!! Extra items delivered a waiting for our arrival!! Excellent managers cocktail hour!!!! And delicious full free breakfast!!!! Great front desk service!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Ed S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. My staff will be very pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to servicing you again soon.