Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,251 results
All reviewshappy hourevening receptionmade to order breakfastthe managersomelette stationfree drinkstwo room suitebreakfast buffetbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlyrock and roll hallatriumclevelandconferenceshuttledowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Made a last minute reservation here when we decided to make a trip to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Perfect for a family of five. Never stayed at an Embassy Suites before, but will def stay again! Two TV's, fridge, comfy beds, clean, nice pool, courteous staff. The full made-to-order breakfast in the morning was worth the price of the night stay!

Room Tip: Sofa bed in separate room was ok for a kid. Had to call down for blankets, because they weren't in the room where they were supposed to be
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Ed S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

So happy to hear you had a great stay. Look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a fantastic place to stay. We chose it due to location near Cleveland Clinic. The beds were the best I ever slept on. It was funny because as each of us got into bed we all "sighed" "AHHHHHH". The bed cover was great too! The lobby is amazing and neat that they have pool tables. The gazebo was beautiful and since all 7 siblings were together, we used this area to take pictures. We were there due to our father having his second open heart surgery so it wasn't really a "fun" reason but it was made easier due to the accommodations! I would stay here in a heartbeat! Great business center! The rooms were amazing....LOVED the "kitchen" area and bathroom was nice size. Very comfortable...lots of room !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I hope everything worked out with your father. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly hotel. Look forward to servicing you soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family came in from out of town to see a Cleveland Browns and Indians game. The first night was fine with the exception of some noisy guest in the lobby late into the evening. The second night was horrible. Had to call the front desk to ask when the party was over on the eighth floor where our room was located. They were unaware there was a party going on and sent security to shut it down. Security obviously could not handle the situation. Guests (as there were several people involved) began cursing and becoming uncontrollable. Called down to front desk, which informed us the local police had been called in to handle the situation. It took until 2:00AM to get the situation under control. We had to get up to drive 9 hours the next day. Will never stay at an Embassy Suite again as they obviously catered to the large party that paid for numerous rooms as we received no apology for what took place. There are too many hotels that want to accomadate all guest to stay in one that only looks at who pays more.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel unless you want to see the local police called at 12AM
1  Thank Janet M

So sorry for the incident that took place while you were staying here. We don't always have the ability to control the guests that stay with us or know ahead of time that they might react a certain way. Either way your stay was effected and I am very apologetic. I hope to be able to regain your faith in us on your return stay to my hotel. Please react out to me if you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I live about 60 miles from this area of Cleveland. He works on the east side of Cleveland and travels a lot so sometimes we stay here before or after he files out of/into the Cleveland Airport. We have tried many other hotels in the area and have found this one to be the most consistent and nice for the price. It is much better, in my opinion, than the Embassy Suites in Beechwood. The service is always good, the rooms clean, the breakfast tasty. The rooms are nice although the bathrooms are really small...much smaller than most Embassy Suites. However for an overnight stay it can't be beat.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the elevators are little quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Ed S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I will sure to share your comments with my staff. We hope to service you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I found this hotel to be one of the best Embassy Suites I have even visited. The rooms were big, service great, the breakfast was excellent. My family also enjoyed the pool. When staying in the suburbs of Cleveland, this hotel is one of the best choices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the great feedback. I will be sure to share you comments with my team. We hope to service you again soon.