Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
$63
$102
$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$99
Hotels.com
$119
Hotels.com
1,309 results
All reviewshappy hourevening receptionmade to order breakfastomelette stationthe managersfree drinksorder omelettestwo room suitecomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlycoffee makerrock and roll hallbed was very comfortableatriumcleveland
Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed with our 4-year old, and the suite worked perfectly. There was a door separating the living area with the bedroom, and the sofa had a roll-out bed. The hotel was quiet at night, even with a fundraiser hosted in the hotel. The selection of breakfast was excellent, including both hot and cold items, and an omlette station. The pool was cold, so I never put more than a finger in it, and even my normally cold-resistant daughter wouldn't stay in for long. The hotel was near lots of places to eat, and just down the road (about a mile) was the Towpath Trails Park. It was close to the freeway, but noise was never a problem.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

If you are familiar with Embassy Suites, then this location will not disappoint. Once you find the place - it is far back on an "industrial parkway" and I thought I'd missed it - it has the same central atrium design that Embassy is famous for. A modern check-in area that uses several "stations" instead of the traditional front desk. - give the user a more "one-on-one" feel. Rooms were spacious, design was somewhat bland yet fully functional - and I never heard a peep from my neighbors...

Room Tip: Request a room higher up - they are quieter !
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank phizbin
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very nice hotel. We were there on a weekend so it did get a bit hectic inside with events both nights (a prom and a wedding) so upon arrival we were a touch concerned with the noise in the atrium. This turned out to not be a concern at all. While it was barely audible in the living room portion of our suite, you could hear nothing in the bedroom portion. If anything the people watching that came with the events added to the experience, at least for us. Breakfast was very good compared to most if not a bit crowded but it was a weekend. While we typically have not had great luck with room service meals in a facility like this I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by our food here as it was far above our expectations. Overall a great facility with helpful staff and if we are back in the area we would stay again.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

nice suites - could use a little updating in the bathroom, but nothing that was detrimental to the stay. We stayed during a prom, so we had a lot of noise below us from 7-11:30pm. We would have liked to have been notified of that - luckily we were out most of the evening to avoid it!

The road leading to the property is very bumpy - needs to be improved, but the property is nice.It's set up a bit like the old fashioned "Holidome", where all the rooms circle a common area below - if you're not into that, don't stay here!

Free internet would have been nice!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Quite seriously, the chef makes the best food I have eaten in a hotel in over a year. You must try the lobster bisque. Also, the staff is very friendly and the bar feels like you are at "Cheers". The bartender got "the wave" from a very enthusiatic group of patrons who enlisted the rest of us to honor the staff.

I'm a female traveling alone and feel very safe and comfortable taking a walk outside and sitting in the bar. Very comfortable, clean and well run hotel. Very impressed. They picked me up from the airport right on time and are very friendly.

Love the neighborhood. It's near the river and a nature trail and cute town that has nice restaurants with scenic views. Good location for taking a morning run outside although the work out facility looks quite nice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business