“Dinner with Groupon”

Shula's 2 Steak & Sports
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Quarry Lane / Rockside Road
Description: Located conveniently off of the I-77 Rockside Road exit in Independence Ohio, only 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland, Shula's 2 is the premier restaurant for all types of dining in Northeast Ohio. Shula's 2 is a transition from a sports bar to casual dining with a more upscale menu.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Took a friend to this Restaurant for the first time and was pleasantly surprise with the food.
I had the salmon and he had a steak. We tried each other's food and they are both very good. The salmon was very flaky and the steak was season very nicely and tasty.
We ordered an entrée Caesar Salad and Onion Rings to share.

Shula's C, Director of Sales at Shula's 2 Steak & Sports, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Michael,

Thanks for giving us a try! We love all of the new customers Groupon brings us. Make sure to tell a friend about your awesome experience!

I'd also suggest trying our Seared Ahi Tuna and the Pan Seared Scallops. Both great dinner meals! Thanks for the review, and see you next time!

There are newer reviews for Shula's 2 Steak & Sports

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The burgers here are fantastic. We have never been here before. We went for lunch- the restaurant was pretty empty so I was skeptical but we sat down anyways. Our waitress Amanda was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave some input. My husband and I both went with burgers- 2 different ones- both with great toppings. I'm very picky and we both agreed these were the best burgers we have had in a long time. I had the coleslaw for my side very good and hubby had the fries- fine. We will go back again.

The SHULA Burger is the best! My favorite is the French Onion Burger. If you didn't try that one, I'd suggest it for your next lunch with us!

Thank you for the review, we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We always go here for special occasions (birthday, anniversary, etc.). MY favorite place for dinner. Steaks are great! Where else can you get an EXCELLENT 16 oz. grilled steak done just the way you like it?! I also like the sweet potato fries and the broccoli is done to perfection. Excellent service and the tables aren't crowded together.You can choose to sit by the fire, windows, or in perfect view of the TVs. Convenient location near I-77 and I-480. Easy to get to from either side of town.

Shula's C, Director of Sales at Shula's 2 Steak & Sports, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for the kind review! Glad we consistently live up to your expectations!

Can't wait to have you back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had dinner at Shula's 2 tonight for the first and it was good meal. Appropriately priced for the food and value, good menu options offering both casual options and steaks. Service was friendly and attentive.

Overall I would return for another meal, and try some other options on the menu. I have traditionally gone to Winking Lizard or Delmonico's when in this area, but Shula's 2 will be on the list from here out.

Shula's C, Director of Sales at Shula's 2 Steak & Sports, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Jeffrey,

Thank you for the kind review! We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stopped in for lunch today. And the service was horrible food took for ever our waitress was no where to be found. Wasn't offered a refil on drinks until we had to flag someone down to get our check. Will not be returning here. Lots of other great options on rockside rd. To choose from.

1  Thank Mike F
Shula's C, Director of Sales at Shula's 2 Steak & Sports, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your guest feedback, it is always appreciated and held at highest importance to us here at Shula's 2. I apologize for the lack of service you received at lunch yesterday. We had an incredibly large (and unexpected) pop of business right at our lunch hour from banquet events that let out from the hotel. Whenever there are a large amount of people who all sit down at the same time, the servers and people assisting them do tend to struggle to stay on top of everything. This is not an excuse for the server, just a logical explanation as to why service may have suffered. I will share your review with the service staff who worked yesterday to discuss the importance of asking for help with specific tasks when they are experiencing triple or quadruple seating rotations.

I would like to discuss your experience further with you. Please reach out to me by phone or email. My contact information is listed below. Again, my apologies.