“Couldn't be more pleased”

Hyatt Place Cleveland/Independence
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Independence
GreenLeadersGold level
White River Junction, Vermont
“Couldn't be more pleased”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm a frequent traveler due to work and I love staying at Hyatt Place hotels for there consistency and friendly service, Lori at this property went above and beyond to help me before I even arrived by setting up a rental car for me, and while there the I once again found a clean comfortable room,and a glass of wine when needed.
Thanks again this is where I'll come when ever in Cleveland.

Room Tip: Can't beat this place it's even close to a great Irish Pub thats wonderful
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
ohio
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Place on an overnight trip to Cleveland, and overall it was a great stay. The rooms are very cozy, beds are very comfortable, easy check-in and check-out, very quiet and clean. Hotel is in a convenient location that is close to many restaurants, and just a 10 minute drive to downtown.
The only reason I rated four stars instead of five is that breakfast is only served till 9:30 during the week, I thought that was a little early to stop serving breakfast.

If you are looking for a clean, quiet, comfortable hotel in a convenient area, this is a great one!

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor, close to an exit and it was very quiet, and easily accessible from...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wapakoneta, Ohio, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place is always inviting and friendly stayed there numerous times while daughter was in college. Just off highway and short trip to downtown. Save the money and stay outside of downtown. Great food within a block or 2

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here several times on our way to visit my sister's family in central Pennsylvania. Without exception our rooms have always been spotless, the hotel staff very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast very good. After a 700+ mile drive, this hotel is a great place to lay your head!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stay here very often and I have never stayed on a Monday before and now I know why! I have sat at the gallery for hours catching up on last minute work and witnessed at least 30 food orders 1000 phone calls at least 15 shuttles and a full bar! This place was full tilt for at least 5 hours and all was SMOOTH! If i had these guys on MY staff life would be grand.I witnessed Shawn,Nick ,Lidiya and the newbee "Kyann" and i can't forget Danny handled it to a tee. The flow of customer demands were handled as they were requested. All said my room was spotless and my stay was as awesome as it always is. Looking forward to my stay here in 2 weeks. LOVE this place and STAFF! Will stay on any day of the week!

Room Tip: room 121 has great water pressure.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Austintown, Ohio
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I am a travel agent and my husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. After a previous pleasant stay at a Hyatt we decided to try this one as well. This hotel was a little older than the previous one but it looked exactly the same. Rooms are very large and come with a fridge and sitting area. We were very pleased. My only complaint would be when we went down to breakfast we had a hard time finding a seat. It was pretty crowded but after standing around for a few we found 2 seats at the bar. Location was great, we walked to Rockside Drive and went to a couple places to drink and didn't have to drive back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Decatur
Reviewed August 13, 2013

While participating in the National Senior Games, my husband and I stayed at this Hyatt for six nights. We were very pleased with the spacious room, beds, couch, etc. Having a separate place to work with a good size desk was great. A refrigerator and sink made it easy to keep cold drinks and prepare snacks. The breakfast varied each day, with cooked items and fresh fruit available.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple