Stayed here with my husband for a quiet weekend. The staff were super nice and the room was awesome! We had a fireplace suite with a jacuzzi. We ate in the restaurant and the food was good and the dinner music was a nice touch (solo pianist). The place advertised weekend entertainment so I was disappointed there was no entertainment the Friday we were there (on St Patrick's day), but we had drinks at the bar anyway. The decor at the resort (indian themed) and all the fireplaces in the common areas were nice & the adjacent shop, was fun to browse. This is on a large golf course, which we were unable to make use of. We hope to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio