The resort probablly was great once apon a time. It was generally clean, but cob webs and lights out in my room and my friends bridal suiet. I didnt find the staff overly egar to help. I was requestion a shuttle for the brides grand parents one evening and could not get in touch with anyone who worked there. So shuddled them myself (not a problem for me). I guess I just thought they could have been more helpfull. The decore was a bit outdated and just didn't have anything extra or special for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio