We stayed there for a wedding and the first room we went into the toilet was broke and was running. I called and we were given another room. The beds are wore out and only double beds. The TV was an old one and the rooms are old and the outlets are few. The odor outside our room smelled like sewer. There was a buffet for breakfast which was nice and the staff was accommodating for large group. There was another group that stayed at another hotel which was much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio