Went with my sister this past June and it was GREAT.
Hotel has a friendly staff at desk.Clean room comfortable beds.
Pool clean and spa was great also.
We had a great time for seniors.
Food at the restaurants was very good and not expensive.
Breakfast Buffet was the best I have had in a long time.
Entertainment at the lounge was good.
Bought items at the shop and they had a nice selection of items to sell.
Will go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio