Quality Inn Cedar Point
$59
  • Pool
$189
$183
Gull Motel Huron(Huron)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Free Internet
$119
$109
$155
$139
$127
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscedar pointroom was cleandesk clerkfirst floorstay there againgreat staff and servicecheck in and check out processwould highly recommend this hotelgas stationhot tub
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our family stayed there for a Cedar Point visit (Aug13). I tried to save a few bucks on a hotel since so many are overpriced. I regularly use trip advisor's reviews to help me select my hotels. The ratings on this one were way off. 74% thumbs up? No way. This is a dated hotel that is on a limited budget - and it shows the neglect. Awful smell throughout. Staff were nice folks, but the hotel's problems overshadowed their hospitality. At the front of the building was an electrical wire routed from a first floor window to a second floor window to power the A/C or something. That made me a little worried. Breakfast was subpar. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Patrica at reception was friendly with good recommendations on where to eat. (Highly recommend the Mexican 2 doors down)
Room was clean and comfy with plenty of towels.

Went down for breakfast 15 minutes before it finishes and there were no muffins, sausages or eggs left, only a couple of slices of bread. I asked for more all all three, the girl put three muffins out. A few minutes later the sausages (patties) came out and stood waiting for the eggs...and waited. When I asked where the eggs were I was told that there were no more as the eggs can only be made in large quantities and there would be too much waste. First of all she should have told me and second with 15 minutes of breakfast left it should be re-filled until the advertised finish time. Scrambled eggs were made and were warmish/cold so had to microwave them myself.
I was sitting finishing my coffee and watching the girl clean up after breakfast. She put a discarded muffin that was sitting on a plate on the side back on the bread rack! Who knows what had happened to this muffin before that??

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our family stayed here after a day at Cedar Point, and I was pretty scared to go into the hotel after seeing so many bad reviews. But when we arrived they were (mostly) dispelled. The alleged recent renovations (I cannot confirm if they actually happened or not) seemed thorough enough to restore the hotel to a passing quality, and the main complaint I have is about the lack of an elevator, which is a pretty big thing to be missing, especially in a hotel where most of the guests have just spent all day running around a large amusement park and want to do as little walking and lifting as possible. In the room, almost everything was clean, save for the lamps, which were covered in smudges. The shower head dripped excessively, and made it take a while to take a shower. The breakfast was adequate, as with just about everything else. I would probably stay here again rather than go to some of the other reasonably-priced hotels/motels in the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thatguywhotravels
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our entire family of about 25 stayed at the Comfort Inn in Huron for two nights over the Fourth of July and really enjoyed the experience. The rooms were clean, well furnished, had a frig and microwave, and had nice views of the harbor and lake. It is close by many attractions such as Cedar Point Amusement Park. There is an outdoor bar next door that has music and a bowling alley across the street. The pool is indoors, but there is a patio overlooking the river. We did get a great price for the rooms, which included breakfast and wifi and some discount coupons to local attractions.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We came back from the park to find the housekeeper put a DND sign on the door and didn't clean the rooms. I was very dissapointed to find the rooms not cleaned. The FD did provide towels and told me they have been having troubles with the housekeeper. I think they should have enough evidence to fix that problem now.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family