“My Guilty Pleasure”

Pied Piper Drive In
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Huron
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having lived in Huron for 17 years, I have tried all soft serve within miles. Only "the Pied" and Toft's Creamery are so good that I'll use my calorie count on Ice Cream. Sadly, they will be closing for the winter soon, but their Spring opening is something to look forward to all winter.
I get a small tultle sunday or a sherbert twist.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I've been to pied piper several times. Although the ice cream, in my opinion, is just like any other soft serve ice cream. It is offers more ice cream selection than the dq down the street. My only major complaint is they don't except debit or credit cards, so bring cash!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We go at least every weekend May thu Oct. Live near Akron but boat at Cedar point marina. family or friends come to visit- we go there to a bit of Americana and great desserts. Their specialty sundaes are really good and a much better $$ deal than the regular sundae size for the $$.

The service is always polite. Clean place.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

You can't go to the Pied Piper without having a nut dip. It is great because you can now get a mini nut dip. I always get hot fudge in the middle. Pam and Tony are awesome and really make this a great place to visit because they are always smiling and laughing.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Always GOOD always well valued. Whether a quick lunch or a chilly snack treat, this place always fulfills. The staff is attentive and have never had even a marginal experience. As a resident we stop whenever the chance presents itself. If you have the time take your treat next door and sit on the porch of the Chamber of Commerce. Delightful rocking chairs to watch the cars go by, which often includes classic cars heading to nearby gatherings.

Been to Pied Piper Drive In? Share your experiences!