“Hit or miss”

Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Berardi's has been in the business of delivering great food to the local community for four generations. Albert and Roseanne Berardi founded the restaurant in 1979, after making a name for themselves with their famous French fries at Cedar Point. For nearly 40 years, the thick, fresh cut, made to order French fries were a staple at Cedar Point. Al's parents, Secando and Eurosia (Mama) Berardi, were hardworking, inspirational Italian immigrants who knew how to make Old World style delicious food. Today we carry on that tradition, preparing fresh homemade food that is sure to please the entire family
Ohio
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It's been hit or miss for meals here the last few years. We've taken our "out of state" family here multiple times for various meals and across the board no one was ever wants a return trip. The last time my parents were here came for lunch and my dad ordered the hot beef sandwich-The beef was so grisly that it was impossible to finish. My mom's chicken strips were a little burnt. I stuck with my tried and true favorites- seafood bisque and homemade french fries as they are never disappointing. I feel bad that we continue to get hit and miss food here but I feel like everyone should give them a try at least once.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Gonecuttinghair

ohio
“Nice little place with good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in Beradis for a late breakfast. They had very good food!
The prices are good, but be prepared to be "stuffed" when you leave!
Service was very good. This is one of my favorites for breakfast when I am in the area!

Visited August 2012
Huron, Ohio
“Great staff, food, and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

You can always count on Berardi's to have great food, friendly staff and a warm and cozy atmosphere. I love the new decor.

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh PA
“Always a worthwhile stop”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had to get my fix of Lake Erie perch while in Vermilion and this place is always reliable. You start out with freshbaked rolls and if you opt for the seafood bisque, its quite delicious. The perch dinner is a hearty serving that provided lunch for the next day as well, and the fresh cut fries that became famous at Cedar Point are also generously provided. The desserts looked very tempting, especially the Texas Sheet Cake with ice cream and the Orange Tapioca pudding, but my stomach had no room at that point. It was hard to pick an entree because there were so many interesting options. I wish I lived there so I could sample the variety. This is one restaurant that's a must on my trip.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank PittsburghPABirdy
Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family and I traveled to Sandusky for a few days of r&r. (13 total in our party). We decided to give Berardi's a try since the reviews were so good. It really was a great place. Our food was delicious and the service was great. The fries are the best. By the time we left we were calling our waitress by name and felt very at home there. She invited us back for breakfast so 2 days later we went back. Breakfast was delicious.....something really yummy and addicting bout their maple syrup. Everyone...even the picky kids were happy here. Great place with great service......wish it was closer to home so I could eat there more often.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank tamra28

Been to Berardi's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!