“Lunch couldn't be better”

Salmon Run Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Huron
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have been to this resturant several times and ordered different things and always have had a great meal and great service Set at the window and watch the squirrels run over the water fall.

There are newer reviews for Salmon Run Restaurant

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We were at this place and had some drinks on Saturday. Very nice place, but the service is horrible! Ladies behind bar seem to not care about anything. After cashing out at the end of the night my tab was 160.00, now I don't mind spending money but holy cow!! I had 6 labatt blue, 2 shots of jack and my wife had 7-8 coors lights. Now unless they are charging 14.00 a beer I'd say they that they don't know how to add!! Brunch the next day, food was great and again horrible service!! We were seated and went to the buffet and after 15 min we finally revived drinks, after another 20 min with no server I got up to look for her and she was sitting on a table in the kitchen texting on her phone. I opened kitchen door and asked for refills. She had major attitude. Now I'm a local that has been here numerous times and after the same crappy service every time I'm just fed up!! Get rid of the bad servers!!!!! I will not be back for awhile and when I do go back if its the same servers I'm leaving!!

2  Thank arcman033
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were debating on what restaurant to go to this weekend. We have many nice restaurants in the Lake Erie Shores and Islands area. We went to Sawmills website and pulled up the new menu. And I found one of my favorite foods on there. Sea bass! It was delicious. We like the atmosphere at this upper scale restaurant. You can get a drink at the bar before dinner. They also have a bar menu if you want to eat on the lighter side. Also, I cannot rave enough of my all-time favorite there. It’s the brie cheese appetizer. I would go there every weekend for this. They have booths that are ½ circles in shape that are very romantic. But you could also feel like you could bring your children, family and friends there. They also have other fish and meat selections.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great selection of foods~fresh fruit all nicely cut up~kinda felt like I was on a cruise! You could make belgian waffles, but they let the batter run out, so it was a bit disappointing that for a large group of people, they didn't attend to that as they should have. We didn't go hungry, that's for sure~lots of other breakfast items to pick!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Pleasant dining experience with a limited but good menu, most of the dishes are fairly predictable but done well. The wait staff is first rate, makes the dining experience more enjoyable.
Best tables are by the window where you can view a water attraction and golf course.
Dress is business casual though some come in even more casual.