“High priced for quality of food”

Angry Bull Steak House
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Bonita Springs, Florida
“High priced for quality of food”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

When your name is Angry Bull and prime rib is your specialty, then the quality of the beef should reflect the price charged!! I have eaten there over the years and the beef quality is marginal and seems to fluctuate between mediocre and ok.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank P C

Ohio
“Poor service - Decent food”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have been coming here for many years and always order the same thing: Bull Bites off the Tavern Menu. There are many unique, tempting options on the Tavern Menu for a light meal / small appetite. The experience varies by the server. It seems that some servers would prefer that we order from the full menu. My most recent visit reflected this. Our server did not know how much a 'soft drink' was - she thought it might be "$2-something" and didn't know how much a loaf of their bread was with our order. She didn't check on these staples and get back with us with the price. The food was good - although the complimentary peppers and bread with flavored butter of the past used to make the meal outstanding. I don't mind the atmosphere but the service was slow, impersonal and inefficient. I hope I get a different waitress next time.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gail H
Columbia City, Indiana, United States
“Great food...tad expensive”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had the steak and perch dinner and wife had the jumbo shrimp. Steak was great, perch was a little small but tasted perfect. The shrimp were big and juicy and the wife loved them. The service was excellent. Those ladies were busting their butts to get the job done. Little salty on the price.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Randy B
Tallmadge
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Spent a sleepy weekend in Norwalk and were directed to the Angry Bull. The bar was great, bartender was lovely and food was terrific. The restaurant itself isn't the fanciest but it was pleasant and everyone was very nice. Definitely worth it.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank cndyD
Huron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For Beef Lovers!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm not a fan of prime rib but what I've seen come out of this kitchen makes your mouth water...must be 2" thick! My fav here is the tenderloin tips, I get them everytime I go there and have never been disappointed. I prefer to sit in the bar, better atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013