“Great food...tad expensive”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had the steak and perch dinner and wife had the jumbo shrimp. Steak was great, perch was a little small but tasted perfect. The shrimp were big and juicy and the wife loved them. The service was excellent. Those ladies were busting their butts to get the job done. Little salty on the price.

1  Thank Randy B
There are newer reviews for Angry Bull Steak House

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Spent a sleepy weekend in Norwalk and were directed to the Angry Bull. The bar was great, bartender was lovely and food was terrific. The restaurant itself isn't the fanciest but it was pleasant and everyone was very nice. Definitely worth it.

1  Thank cndyD
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I'm not a fan of prime rib but what I've seen come out of this kitchen makes your mouth water...must be 2" thick! My fav here is the tenderloin tips, I get them everytime I go there and have never been disappointed. I prefer to sit in the bar, better atmosphere.

1  Thank Malice55
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We have been coming to Huron and "the lake" for years and this is always one of the highlights of our weekend get-away! From the outside, it has the appearance of a roadhouse tavern but inside, it is really a very nice dining establishment. With candlelight, soft music and comfortable seating, it is a delightful surprise! The great cuts of steak and chops are a feature of the menu but there are several signature items that are not to be missed! The warm bread is served with cherry butter and the steakhouse salad, with shrimp, mandarin oranges and toasted cocunut, is well worth the upgrade charge! Shrimp lovers will also love the Shrimp EL Toro appetizer with three huge, bacon wrapped shrimp covered in hollandaise. My husband pores over the menu like a newbie, but always ends up with the thick, juicy pork chop and is never dissappointed. It is HUGE and cooked to perfection. The service is also consistently professional. So my recomendation is DON'T just "keep driving" - stop in for a great dining experience!

1  Thank cantstayhomelong
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I had heard mixed reviews about this place but decided to give it a try. I think their main ingredient in everything is salt. Baked potatoes tasted old and were cold. Soup was so salty that it was not edible, and I like salt. My steak (filet) was fair. My husband ordered the perch and barely ate any of it. There are some very good restaurants in the area. This is not one of them.

1  Thank karbos33