“Keep driving”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I had heard mixed reviews about this place but decided to give it a try. I think their main ingredient in everything is salt. Baked potatoes tasted old and were cold. Soup was so salty that it was not edible, and I like salt. My steak (filet) was fair. My husband ordered the perch and barely ate any of it. There are some very good restaurants in the area. This is not one of them.

1  Thank karbos33

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Food is spectacular and speedy. One of the few high class places to eat in the area. Have never had a bad experience here!

1  Thank Kim E
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the proprietors of the Lakeland Lodges in Vermilion, OH and the recommendation was right on! I wanted seafood for my birthday dinner and this place had it! I ordered the "fresh from Lake Erie" Fried Perch Dinner and my husband ordered the "fresh from Lake Erie" Walleye Dinner. The accompanying salad was fresh and crisp and the homemade dressing was very light. The local corn that was served as a side dish to my Perch Dinner was outstanding. And the Perch - what can I say. It was lightly battered and gently fried. The fish just melted in my mouth. While Walleye can be bland, Ed took a chance and ordered the evening special cooked in a special capers butter sauce and it too was delicious! We topped the evening off with an Irish Coffee. Sometimes the coffee in these drinks can be a little bitter to my liking, but NOT Angry Bull's. I could have a couple more! What a nice way to have a 69th birthday!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped here on a Saturday night and the food and service was excellent.A couple of people especially stood out on our visit,James was our server and was extremely cordial and helpful.Also,a young lady named Mackenna made our dining experience exceptional as she seemed to go out of her way to make our evening a smashing success.I will definitely be visiting this establishment again in the near future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were here with a large group. I had the walleye special. Fresh but swimming in a little too much butter. Ribs were excellent. Bread fresh, comes with an interesting cherry butter but they have plain butter also. Shrimp were huge - a surprise especially for an area not off the coast. Service was good. It's a little dated, but overall, a pleasant place and we'd stop by here again.