“Marconi's experience bad”

Marconi's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sandusky, Ohio
“Marconi's experience bad”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Ignored by hostess, wait staff sloppy looking in t-shirts and shorts, did not even eat my egg plant parmasean but neither wait staff or register person asked if I enjoyed my visit. Sloppy and rude but priced as if finer dining. Will never go back again. I must be the exception though because it is usually busy. Maybe they should be less busy and the staff would be more presonable!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Ali K

Catawba Island, Ohio
“Good value”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Service is very friendly and attentive. Every meal I have had there has been good to very good. Warm friendly atmosphere with nice bar to relax in if there is a wait which isn't that long if there is one.

• Visited November 2012
Huron, Ohio
“Awesome for larger party!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had my parent's 60th wedding anniversary at Marconi's. From the moment I made the reservation, I was so impressed with the service we received and the friendliness of the staff. Everyone was so accomodating and nothing was a problem even for 20 of us! The service was excellent and efficient and the food was phenomenal. We all had something different and everyone was raving about their dishes. I would definately recommend anyone having a special event at Marconi's.

• Visited August 2012
Key West, Florida
“Pizza used to be better”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I have been eating at Marconi's for 4 decades staring when they were a little pizza place across the street and make a point of going back when we are in town. We each had a different kind and both found it lacking the yumminess we enjoyed in the past. The initial greeting was lacking warmth but our server saved the service rating for this reviewer. She was both attentive and kind. I think we will go back and try something else but I will just expect average. There are not a lot of options in that area. It was just okay.

New York City, New York
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I don't understand the raves about this place. It was just OK. Uninteresting food and charmless decor.

• Visited August 2012