“Local mom and pop restaurant but I would only go once!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lemmy's Eatery

Lemmy's Eatery
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Key West, Florida
“Local mom and pop restaurant but I would only go once!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Small place but good local perch and great pies! No beer or wine and place could use a little upgrading. Was warm the day we went and staff was friendly but rushed. My family also had the burgers which they said were great. At the end of the meal they take adventurous children to the basement door and allow them to throw a raw potato to the Lake Erie Monster... Who then bumps his head on the upper floor in response. Cute. Thus the name LEMmys...the lem stands for lake erie monster. I was glad i went and there were plenty of older locals enjoying themselves but once was enough for me.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank reddskyy

Huron, Ohio
“Great Perch and Fun for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We went for perch because of the reviews. We are from Huron but this was our 1st time we went because my sister and her grandson came to visit. We wanted him to feed Lemmy. We had great food and fun.

Detroit, Michigan
“Wonderful place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Great little restaurant. Food/breakfast was very tastee. Service was great and so was the atmosphere. Located close to cedar point-so it is a must stop for me and my daughter.

Huron, Ohio, United States
“Great for kids!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

It was more than a year ago and the children are still talking about feeding the monster in the basement. The staff gave the child a potato to throw to the monster, and were so great that he had to invite his sibling to have the same experience. Monster coloring page, and the food was good as well

Pearl, Mississippi
“Bring the kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place doesn't look like much from the outside (or inside for that matter), but the food was good and feeding the Lake Erie Monster was awesome!. Great perch sandwich and fries. My husband has to have things prepared with no sodium, and the kitchen was very accommodating. No doubt the best part was the kids feeding Lemmy, the sea monster potatos by throwing them downstairs, then hearing Lemmy's tail on the floor as she ate. They give kids a sticker that says "I fed LEMmy". One of my daughter's favorite vacation moments!

Been to Lemmy's Eatery? Share your experiences!