“Just OK”

Aladdin's Eatery
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ate here while in town visiting family after Christmas. When we entered, we stood at the door for several minutes while being ignored by the staff. They would look at us as they went by, but it would have been helpful to say "we'll seat you in a moment," just to acknowledge that we were there. We had just about decided we were supposed to seat ourselves when finally someone came to show us to a table. Once seated, we did get good service, though. I liked my chicken chilli, but my daughter thought her chicken vegetable soup was just ok and not seasoned well. My other daughter got the lamb wrap and said the meat was tasty but didn't like the vegetables. I can't remember exactly what my husband got, one of the kabobs and it came with rice, and he enjoyed it. One really good thing- the prices. Nothing was expensive.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Loved the food, the wait staff and the atmopshere. Have the Baba for an appitzer, it is nearly a meal unto itself.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

PArt of a local chain. We like the falafel with tahini sauce and not the garlic sauce. Their rice with almonds is a treat! Usually good service and modest prices.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

When I am in town I always stop At this restaurant. I have never had a bad meal there, and my favorite are the Stuffed grape leaves. The soups and salads are also great. Do not miss going to this restaurant.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Aladdin's is a reasonably priced restaurant with very good food. Their hummus is second to none. Today our staff ate there and everyone loved their food. Several people had the chicken salad, greek salad and I ate the hummus pita pocket which was huge!! I also like that the tables are roomy and the atmosphere quite nice.

1  Thank ilovemusic