“best hummus I've ever eaten!”
Review of Aladdin's Eatery

Aladdin's Eatery
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Akron
“best hummus I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Aladdin's is a reasonably priced restaurant with very good food. Their hummus is second to none. Today our staff ate there and everyone loved their food. Several people had the chicken salad, greek salad and I ate the hummus pita pocket which was huge!! I also like that the tables are roomy and the atmosphere quite nice.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ilovemusic

Traverse City, Michigan
“Safe for Gluten-Free Diners”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

It is often hard for me to eat out, especially when I'm traveling, because I am allergic to gluten and preservatives. My server got a manager who was very knowledgable. She helped me navigate the menu to find safe options, then she made sure my meal was prepared as needed. The food was wonderful! I will definitely eat there again when I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lucky M
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We actually ate at Aladdins twice. The one close to Case Western and this one in Hudson, OH. Both times were wonderful. They menu is full of scrumptious choices. Soups were great and service at both places exceeded our expectations.

• Visited May 2012
Ohio
“Comfortably Average”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Aladdin's has never disappointed me, but I have never been blown away by their food either. For Middle Eastern food in Ohio, its definately okay, but I have also had much better. I wouldn't discourage anyone from going here, but if you want top notch middle eastern food, you can do better.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank historiker
Akron, Ohio
“Always consistent”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Part of the First and Main complex of Hudson, this newer addition to the Aladdin's family is clean and bright. The food has been consistently good and the service very timely. One of the best things about this place is the patio in the warmer months. Sipping one of their smoothies on the patio is a great way to relax.

Been to Aladdin's Eatery? Share your experiences!