“I really like Mexican food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marcelita's - CLOSED

Marcelita's
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York
“I really like Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I really like Mexican food, so I go there a lot. There are some things on the menu that I don’t like, but I would recommend the wet burrito.

• Visited March 2012

Sagamore Hills, Ohio
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Used to go more often until they raised the prices. Can find equal quality food for less $$.

Visited April 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Food and drinks in a fantastic atmosphere. Great place to meet friends for Happy Hour!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank OmniKurt
Akron, Ohio
“Great waitress, poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

5 of us went to Marcelita's for dinner last week. Our waitress was great--very positive and attentive. The food, however, was a disappointment. The steak fajitas apparently were pretty good, which 1 of our group had. The rest of us were not impressed with the chimichungas, salads, and chili rellenos. These were ok bordering on horrible. The margarita's were way overpriced--$6.00 for a teeny frozen margarita. The Mexican restaurants in Montrose provide a much better value and tastier food.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hudson, Ohio, USA
“Poor Service and High Prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I are Hudson residents. We have given up on Marcelita’s. The last three visits there, we waited and waited for a server. We waited and waited for a refill. No one ever came back around to check on us. And $14.00 for three enchiladas?

• Visited May 2012