“Yikes”

Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Since 1981, Yours Truly Restaurants has been offering casual, family friendly dining. Servers greet guests with a smile and truly care about making their breakfast, lunch or dinner a memorable experience. With a wide range of menu items, there's something to please everyone. We open early and close late.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Myself and 5 friends visited Yours Truly in Hudson, last evening. It was a nightmare! The pancakes had soot on them, the toast was barely toasted and somewhat soggy, the hash browns were raw and mushy inside, my omelet was in a heep and not prepared as presented on the menu.The waitress was touching the fries with her hands as she handed them to us and three fell on the table, we didn't get coffee refills until we asked and the bus boy came over to our table with his plastic tub and wanted us to hand him our dishes while we were still sitting there. The manager did remove some of the items from the bill.

There are newer reviews for Yours Truly Restaurant Hudson

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This was not my first visit to the Hudson location of Yours Truly. I can assure you, it won't be my last either.

We went there for brunch as we were moving somewhat slow. Not ready for lunch, Yours Truly always has breakfast available so it was an easy decision.

Upon being seated, we were greater by Chrissy our server (ASK FOR HER). Always with a smile, she was courteous, prompt and very attentive to our needs and appetite. No, I am not related!

This trip I wanted something lighter, so I choose the breakfast crustini. The eggs and toppings were perfect. My only "suggestion" would be a little heavier seasoning on the crustini. However. It was perfectly cooked and delicious as it was. The other guests had omelettes that were fluffy and filled with toppings, not just a handful like many places.

This place is an easy go to. Food is fresh and high quality, service is great (with Chrissy) and the pricing reasonable. Have faith that you will certainly enjoy your meal here.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My mother and I have been going to Yours Truly since it opened and it is truly excellent. The restaurant is very well run, often with two managers and/ or the owners. The breakfasts are by far the best in town and I am a huge fan of the various grilled chicken lunches. The proprietor and staff could not have been nicer through the years.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stopped at YT for dinner on cross country drive. Staff was very friendly, allowing us to have our well-behaved yellow lab join us on the patio. The food was mixed. My son loved the pancakes for dinner, while my daughter failed to finish her Mac n cheese. Wife had the Tuscan chicken and claimed to like it. I had the general tsao chicken with rice and cole slaw. The chicken had been fried too long (dry), but the tsao sauce helped keep it tolerable.
Overall, the staff alone is reason to return..by the end of dinner, they all stopped by to meet the dog, as did most patrons on the patio.
Thanks for a great evening!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had another great meal at Your's Truly in Hudson. They have a great menu and everything seems freshly prepared. Enjoyed eating our meal outside on the patio. Comfortable atmosphere and great staff.