“Best Sushi in Hudson”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Quick, elegant and tasty. The décor is a bit tacky and the grounds always seem under repair. Sushi chef is hilarious and remembers your order down to the slightest detail.

Date of visit: November 2014
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed November 17, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant since they opened. The service was never spectacular but the staff have gotten downright rude. The food is very good but the servers are slow and when they do arrive, they are abrupt and rude. And don't even THINK of asking for something with less heat. NO is the answer you will get. It is horrible. Completely ruins what could be a great meal - just shameful. Get takeout. Enjoy the good food without the bad service.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 9, 2014

I really wonder what happened to what was once a good restaurant. My last two visits have been sorely lacking in service, cleanliness and quality of food. Since we were there on a weekday for dinner and the restaurant was not crowded either time, I think the place has just gone downhill.

Our waitress quickly brought us menus, but then returned for our order in less than 2 minutes. We told her we needed time to read the menu, so she let us sit there for almost 15 minutes ! Yes, we did close the menus and place them on the edge of the table to signal her, but that didn't seem to matter.

The shrimp with avocado curry and the pad Thai arrived quickly after the order was placed. Opps...I have a dirty fork. Clean fork arrives but then we see floaters in the water ! Opps... and the table itself surely was 'cleaned' with a cold damp rag which of course did nothing to the grease smudges on the table. Greasy spoon feeling....

My friend said the pad Thai was good though nothing exceptional. My curry dish had noticeably less avacado in it than in the past and the shrimp was just plain tough. ( over cooked tough shrimp last visit also). When I pointed this out , our waitress said that is how the dish is. HUH?

We will drive to Stow, Ohio, the next time to the restaurant there !

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed October 30, 2014

Really good Thai food can be had here. The decor was great. Classy feeling place and efficient service. We ordered excellent Thai dishes. The sushi looked great and we want to come back and try that. Nice-sized sushi bar.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2014

My wife and I ate dinner here for the first time recently. We had an abrupt server and mediocre food. We did not finish our shrimp tempura, which was served luke warm, greasy, and lacking panko in the batter. The Tum Yum soup was okay, but tainted with a funny taste that we also recognized in the water and ice (maybe old water pipes?) The Pad Thai was decent, and a good portion. Spicy basil chicken just okay. Found this experience to be too expensive for the quality of food and service. Saving graces: Very cool interior, comfortable chairs, and our table was sturdy (not wobbly).

Date of visit: September 2014