“good food and variety”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I ate here with my daughters and we shared a number of appetizers and sushi items. The California Crunch roll was fantastic and I enjoyed the Won Ton Soup. Pad Thai surprisingly was not their strongest dish - it was merely OK. The crab rangoon was good, but even better was the bam-bam chicken. All the sauces were delicious.

1  Thank librarian73

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Expensive food - which was only so-so and poor service. I won't go there again

1  Thank B H
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Poor service, forgot to bring our spring rolls, forgot to bring our drinks, couldn't help with picking out entrées for kids, but managed to put a staple in my entrée. When we brought it to their attention they asked if we wanted another portion. No thanks!

2  Thank ljhudsonHudson_Ohio
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Nice atmosphere to relax and be waited on. Food is very good and tastes authentic. i like this place even if the prices are a lil higher than others.

1  Thank Melissa P
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We ordered 2 full meals ( app, sushi, & 2 dinners) for New Years Eve. App & sushi was good as usual, but my dinner Pagnang Chicken was HORRIBLE & a complete disappointment. If I would have been at Pad Thai, I would have seent it back. The sauce was so thin, should be creamy & milky (coconut milk) with a nice curry-basil flavor. I kid you not, this had NO favor to it. When I called back about my meal, the only solution that was made is a $13 credit on my account when I place another order. This is after I had to convince them that the meal was not "supposed to be made that way". What a way to ring in the new year!

1  Thank Ninny526