“Great burgers!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Flip Side
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Flip Side is mentioned in several other restaurant reviews on tripadvisor. Wonderful place I would like to recommend.
“Great burgers!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Came here to eat with my family while visiting Hudson. We absolutely loved it. The burgers are good. Service is fast and the prices are good. Definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2014

Minooka, Illinois
“Like it, love it, give me more of it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

First time coming here and the wait was 45 minutes. People waiting mean the food must be pretty good. Right? Yes oh my yes was it good! I ordered the smokey burger and the pulled pork on top was delicious! I enjoyed it and couldn't even finish all of it (it was a decent size). I will have to try this again!

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“The Forester Burger is the BEST I've every had!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

We visited for lunch (as my friend said dinner time is a mad house). It's not a huge place, and it was prime time lunch hour but got seats at the bar right away on a Wed afternoon. Our bartender was friendly and personable. We ordered the onion rings with remoulade to start. They were nice n' crispy! I got the Forester burger...oh heavenly delicious is all I have to say!! The grass fed beef in OH is cooked to perfection (medium rare) on the grill. They know what they are doing here! The burger toppings were wild mushrooms, caramelized onions, crispy shiitake mushrooms, Swiss cheese and truffle aioli on the side. (I think the mushrooms were local too!) No lettuce or tomato required! The most amazing flavor combo I have ever had!! I wish I had a FlipSide in my home town! We also ordered the sweet potato fries with horseradish mustard sauce, so delish with the fries!! I definitely will be returning here again on my next trip to Hudson!

• Visited June 2014
Paris, France
“Grass fed beef for burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

We waited 40 minutes with 30 minute estimated time for a table. The staff were friendly and efficient. The burgers were very good but the extras - in my case - Swiss cheese and caramelized onions were very scarce and not worth ordering. The milkshakes were excellent but there was no malt option. Good lunch option if you want to shop around while waiting for a table to open up- excellent system of texting you about 5 minutes before being seated.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Flipside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went for lunch on a Saturday. We had a group of 7. We were seated immediately though it was quite busy. They had a large selection of interesting burgers. The burgers and fries were delicious. They also had a great selection of beers. The waitstaff were efficient and attentive.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Flip Side? Share your experiences!