“Great place for burgers”
Review of Flip Side

Flip Side
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Description: Flip Side is mentioned in several other restaurant reviews on tripadvisor. Wonderful place I would like to recommend.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We love the Flip SIde -- the only down side is the sometimes excruciating wait. Hopefully, they will be successful enough to expand -- there is clearly sufficient demand. We have found that the key is to go very early and not even try to go during typical dinner hour. The burgers, shakes and onion rings are awesome. Service is good and the atmosphere is vibrant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a great burger and fries for lunch. Great rootbeer but pricey. Place is small so get there early. Loud but good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice atmosphere &decor. Staff attentive and knowledgeable. Burgers are delish! Onion rings were good, truffle fries are superb. Creative menu. Small but cozy. Expect a wait on weekend nights...one family waited hour and a half! We lucked out and got bar seating right away.

1  Thank Mamas_got_to_getaway
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is super small so it's hard to get in at certain times. Atmosphere is good, pub style plus a few seats here and there. The burgers are outstanding and the date milkshakes are great.

1  Thank Patiencep7299
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Was there last night, and sat at a bar because there were no tables available. I counted 10-12 tables in the restaurant, so if you want a table I recommend going getting there early.. Quality beers on tap, Great Mac N Cheese with beef brisket appetizer, very fulfilling. The Burger I had was decent, I ordered it medium, and it was closer to medium rare.. I wouldnt call it the best burger I ever had or even in my top 5, but had good flavor..

Overall, if you want a decent burger, dont mind a wait, and want to throw back a quality beer, here is the place to come to in Hudson..

1  Thank crazistevo