“Lovely Evening”
Review of Rosewood Grill

Rosewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

There were 12 in our party to celebrate an anniversary. I had not been here in many years...since it was Turners Mill. The Rosewood is downstairs and it quite a large restaurant, pleasantly decorated and what looks to be a fun bar area. Outside the entrance is an inviting patio. We were seated in a private room which was perfect for our group and had a great server, Oriana (?) if I am correct. I think we were served a little bit of pizza or flatbread, which was tasty; drinks were decent sized. A number of us had the grouper with risotto and green beans and clean plates were made....everyone seemed to enjoy their meals very much. Some sort of green salad was served first...might have been kale or some such weed...Karen and I did not eat it. However, the Sushi Shooters with the sriracha sauce was great...be sure to order that if you go.
I would recommend Rosewood...very good food, service and atmosphere...try it if you are in the Hudson area.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Food and service were excellent. Looking forward to returning to enjoy a glass of wine on the patio.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been here several times. Excellent beer selection and wine. Food is always consistent and tasty. It's pricey but worth it. Check out the fire pit in the evenings!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Visited here with my wife to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant is in the basement of the old Turners Mill. The atmosphere is nice and modern. The restaurant is part of the HR Hospitality group that operates other great Cleveland areas restaurants and Rosewood Grill meets the mark. Here the menu is fresh and seasonal. Everything was cooked well and presentation was good. Service was prompt and pleasant. My wife had a trout dish that was very good. The wine list was also good and there were some good craft beer options. This was a nice venture out to Hudson for dinner and I would gladly visit here again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We were seated at a table next to a kitchen door...certainly not the best table in the house, but since we were seated much more quickly than they'd said the wait would be, we were glad to not have to wait.

The warm bread was very good. Loved the walleye! As in Jon L.'s review below, the portion was a bit small in comparison with the price. My friend's meal was somewhat more substantial. We were full enough to not want dessert.

Animated, friendly server.