“Average Mexican restaurant”
Review of El Toro

El Toro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I was on business trip to Dayton and was staying in huber heights at a hotel close by. On a whim I drove along Troy Pike and tried my luck at the restaurant. After being seated at the just wiped damp table, I was accosted by the waiter, "what will you have buddy?" A little surprised at the familiarity I asked for some time to look at the menu. The chips and salsa arrived a little later. The chips were cold. There was a storm brewing outside so I decided to brave whatever the restaurant wanted to throw at me. I ordered a seafood item and it came covered with cream. After struggling manfully and finishing up the dish I paid and left for the parking lot and the blustery snowstorm. The quantity of food was good but the quality was average. The service was below par. I will be looking for other places on Troy pike on my next trip.