“Don't Waste Your Time”

Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Waste Your Time”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been here before on a date. The service was terrible (with only 5 other tables) and the food was bland; I swore I would never come back. I saw an ad that stated it was under new management. So, I went back on another date to try again. I love to support local. However, I cannot stress enough that this is NOT worth it. We went and were seated right away. It took almost 10 minutes for someone to come over and take our drink order. My date ordered tea and I, a diet. Upon return with our drinks, we both received regular coke. We ordered a breadbasket of garlic rolls that came out in seconds. They were old, like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours and did not come with sauce which is what is stated in the menu. When it came time to finally order, our waitress asked us our order 3 separate times. We both wanted salad. Mine arrived, my date's never did. Nor were our drink orders ever fixed. The restuarant was not that busy and it was obvious many others were unsatisfied with thier service too. 30 minutes into our date, I called another (appeared to be more experienced waitress) over. While trying to explain my dissatisfaction, she walked away TWICE while I was still speaking. We got up and left. I have NEVER been treated more rudely or poorly in a restaurant, EVER! NOT WORTH IT

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank realreviewer834

“Amazing every time!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I have dined at Victoria's multiple times and have always been impressed. Our favorite dishes involve the amazing homemade dough and marinara sauce. I would highly recommend the pizza, calzones, and strombolis as they are all to die for!!! This little gem is a must try!!!

“What happened???”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My family have been here several times but I had not come in for a couple of months. I was so disappointed ! The food was awful and blahhhhhh tasting. The homemade bread was is frozen inside and the homemade mozella was soaked in liquid. It was disgusting. The last trip I had my fork could not stop going back to the mozella now I can not make my fork go through the soggy mess. I told the wait staff and he just shrugged and said the owner was happy with the food! I think the owner is trying to save money on trying to pas frozen food for greasy food. In the past everything was homemade and the wait staff dressed in dress clothes. Now the wait staff is in jeans and t- shirts , the sad thing is the prices are not worth the meal or services like in the past! I hope the owners try to get their food back ! I will not be back!!

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice family owned restaurant”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

While in town visiting relatives, met up with an old friend for lunch. Since it was Small Business Saturday, we decided to try this place. We were greeted nicely and were not rushed to order, which was great. There were about 5 other parties there. The menu has some good selections, from pizzas, subs and salads, to typical Italian baked lasagna, eggplant parmesan, and such. We started off with the fried mozzarella, which was excellent. Fresh mozzarella, lightly battered with delicious marinara sauce. We both had personal pizzas, and the dough was wonderful, and a tad salty which I like. There is a beverage menu including wines, beers and mixed drinks.
Also a small bar with a big screen TV with a couple guys watching the football game, but we couldn't even hear the TV from our table.
Service was friendly and good, and I would definitely return next time in town.
Ladies restroom was not the best, not exactly dirty but could use some updating.

• Visited November 2012
Ohio
“Finally! Best Pizza in Dayton!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Have eaten here three times this month and are never disappointed! Great food, quaint atmosphere and good prices! By far,the best manicotti I've had......sauce is superb! And finally.....an AUTHENTIC New York style pizza in the Dayton area! Garlic rolls are superb too! Couldn't be happier and will definitely be a regular at this restaurant ! Always greeted with a smile too--very friendly staff! And did I mention----BEST PIZZA In DAYTON!

• Visited August 2012