“Good...but nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Description: Next to Texas Road House
Description: Next to Texas Road House
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Went twice in the past few weeks. Once with friends and most recently with my wife. Had a burger the first time. It was good, but nothing really jumped out about it. When I returned, I had wings. I would definitely get them again. My wife had the chicken tenders. She said they were really good and would get them again. Our appetizer was the loaded fries. Will not get that again. It had processed cheese and some bacon bits and a few other things on it. Atmosphere was good. We sat at the bar, but had to flag down the bartender a couple of times. It was crowded but not overly busy. Would I come back, sure. Roosters is just not my first choice...nor my last.

There are newer reviews for Rooster's

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Just another chicken place, not impressed. I have been here a couple of times but i prefer another chicken wing place than this one.