“Loud”

Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Typical Roadhouse food (good but nothing special) but really poor 'atmosphere'. The music was so loud that we had to shout our order to the server.

1  Thank RKBOhio

Reviewed March 9, 2014

If you go away hungry you did not eat, plenty of food when you order, Done to order, wait staff very helpful and friendly, wish some of the booths were not so cramped I am tall and times booths are tight.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

All is I can is this is the best place to eat hands down..... I have never been to a steak place that I love as much as Texas Roadhouse. my steaks are always so good even with me eating them very well done they are still juicy and good. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it..... I don't think no other steak house in Ohio compares to what you get for the price. I was just there on 3-1-14 and again totally awesome....thanks for such great food and kind people..

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I normally avoid this type of "cookie-cutter" operation but I do have to admit it was pretty darn good. The location is very good and is really what led to our stopping there. We went around 8 PM on a Friday evening and the parking lot was packed, leading us to think that we might have a long wait, however; we were escorted to our table right away. The service was very good, prompt and courteous. When it comes to the atmosphere, don't expect a quiet, candle light table in the corner... It was loud, barn-like and covered in peanut shells... But that, I guess, is a good part of the 'charm'. The food was good, fresh and certainly a good value. There were three of us in our party... one of us had a steak, one had fish and I had chicken. The chicken was fresh, not frozen and that makes all the difference. The batter was light and crisp and worked well with the generous portion of chicken that was served. I also had a house salad which was good...not just a hand-full of lettuce in a bowl. But what I was most pleased with were the steak fries...normally I don't care too much for big, chunky hunks of potato....but these were great, well-seasoned, crispy and flavorful. So, all that having been said, I'd say it's worth a stop...I don't think I'd suggest going a hundred miles out of my way, but with its close proximity to I-70 you'll not go wrong stopping by.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was quite impressed by the staff's teamwork and the service provided. My pre-meal salad was served quickly, as was my meal. The server (Laura) was very friendly and efficient. To top if off, the food was great! I hope to be able to visit this place again soon!