“Clean, friendly hotel.”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Huber Heights
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Clean, friendly hotel.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good location, lots of food options for dinner within walking distance. Plenty of other options within short drive as well. Lots of shopping close by. Easy to find. Staff were very friendly. Typical Hampton Inn which is a great thing when you travel as much as I do.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sam B
Don W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for all the great remarks. Our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations. On your next visit with us, we hope to earn all 5's.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel from January 25-27 to attend a funeral. The staff was exceptional. The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. The person at the front desk even left a sympathy card with a handwritten message expressing their sorrow for our loss. I am now a Hampton fan and will always look to stay at one whenever I travel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rod T
Don W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are glad we were able to make you comfortable under the circumstances. The Hampton Inn Huber Heights, as all Hampton Inns, strives to meet the needs of all our guests no matter what reason they are staying with us. We look forward to your next visit with us for happier events.
toronto
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is close to the national air museum.
It is a pretty standard Hampton Inn, 2 queen beds and a clean room. However, I could not find out how to turn on only the fan of the window air-conditioner.
It is surrounded by some restaurants; some of them give discount to hotel residents. I found it out from the room’s hotel information binder. When we asked for the coupon at the front desk, the gentleman there did not seem enthusiastic in talking to us.
There is self-service laundry on each floor, not mentioned at any WEB sites!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Don W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This Hampton Inn is a great place to stop when traveling along I-70. When traveling east to the Philadelphia area, we needed a convenient overnight stop between Indianapolis and Columbus. The Dayton area seemed just the right distance, so I picked this Hampton Inn because of its good reviews and convenience. It was a very good choice. The hotel is close enough to the interstate to be convenient, yet far enough that you don't feel like you're camped on the shoulder of the road.
The room was clean and comfortable, and furnished it typical Hampton style. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There are pleanty of choices for dining in the area, along with shopping and gas. We went out for breakfast the next morning, so I can't comment on the hotel's offerings other than to say the coffee was good and pleantiful.
If we are headed that way again, I wouldn't hesitate to make a reservation here in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We are glad we were able to be your host hotel as you traveled through on your way to Pennsylvania. Your comments are appreciated. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We only get on this account on here when we feel like we HAVE to tell someone about our stay. And unfortunatley, this is one of those moments. My husband and I arrived super late, around 1ish, came in to the hotel to find the door was locked inside. So thinking this wasn't the bad side of town, I got proven wrong the moment I came in. I asked the guy on third shift why it was locked and he said that it was for the safety and security of guests, but he also said there's not really anything that happens around huber heights so I calmed down a bit, thanked him and went into my room. Our room was great. No compaints there. So big and spacious, best value i've seen in a long time. We slept so great that night. So we decided to go downstairs and tell them that we decided to stay other night. I came down the elevator to some breakfast that smelled wonderful and when I stood in front of the breakfast section, I was amazed. THey have alot of stuff here for barely any money,really. I started picking out items for me and my husband . Then I saw the breakfast lady and said hi, and she just ignored me and went back into the kitchen which upset me. This place had towers of english muffins, I don't understand that! Do they not realize that they will get hard if they're kept out that long? I really doubt they give out that many a day. They were so tough to eat. Sometimes less is more. I went up to the front desk to tell them I want to stay another night and a new person was there from last night. A taller woman. So I told her, I loved our stay here and can we please have another night? And she ignored me and stared at the computer. I asked politely again and she said, I'm looking! Really rudely. I told her nevermind and went back up to the room. I told my husband about the breakfast lady and the woman at the front desk and he said we need to just leave. So we threw the breakfast away went downstairs with our stuff and the breakfast lady :while we were walking down to the desk said have a nice day! And offered a bunch of stuff to put in a bag for us. And I said no thank you and when we went to the front desk I told her we were leaving. She said "But you wanted to stay another night.." And I said, I DID but I don't feel welcome here anymore. And she said, I'm sorry you feel that way and held her hand out for the room keys. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It even had her name under the manager on duty sign! WHY WOULD THEY PROMOTE SUCH A HATEFUL PERSON!? I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stay at this hotel at least twice a year when traveling from the east coast to Illinois. We enjoy the clean rooms, brightly lit bathroom and excellent shower, and the complimentary hot/cold breakfast. There are usually complimentary freshly baked cookies at the front desk when we check in and we are consistently impressed with the friendly, helpful staff.
Not a luxury hotel but one that offers excellent value for the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Our room had a funny smell. The service was expedite and friendly. Cleanliness was average but we were overall pleased with our 2 night stay here. Price was right for area and accommodations. Don't stay next to stairwell. The middle of the hallway is best for noise control.

• Stayed October 2012
Don W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and all the kind words about our hotel. We apologize for the bad smell during your stay. We understand that travel is very important and try to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us In the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huber Heights
Comfort Inn Dayton - Huber Heights
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
TownePlace Suites Dayton North

Been to Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights? Share your experiences!