“We enjoyed our stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Dayton Huber Heights Northeast

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Dayton Huber Heights Northeast
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Huber Heights

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Room was dirty, killed 3 roaches in first 10 mins in room. Was supposed to stay 2 nights checked out next morning and had clear refund second day back to card which has not been done as yet. Will not recommend this hotel to any one and may not book with days in again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnhh, General Manager at Days Inn Dayton Huber Heights Northeast, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Carol L,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I'll be sure to address the issues you mentioned to better serve our future guest.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apology for any inconveniences.
Huber heights ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

My stay at the days inn was what I expected they have a nice pool but it is open 10am -9pm would like to see it opened longer this is the only reason I came here was for the pool so it would be helpful if it was opened earlier. I usually stay at the baymont which is where I'll stay next time. They had a lousy continental breakfast. This is the only continental breakfast I have ever seen that doesn't have any fruit just bread waffles pancakes muffins biscuits& gravy bagels but no cream cheese just white bread. I don't know why they waste their time. I lost a stone out of my ring so I was crawling on floor looking for it & there was crumbled up butter packages & straw wrappers all crumbled under bed I didn't want to find anything else that wasn't mine so I discontinued the search. I'm pretty sure this motel is ran by foreigners & it may be acceptable to crumble trash & leave it under the bed in their country but this is America & when we pay for something we expect it to be clean. I will never pay to stay here again. They should be ashamed for their lack of care. I'm sure if I were a housekeeper at a motel I would at least lift the bed skirt to look for trash. It doesn't look like manager even cares or he or she would check the housekeepers work

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dear Samantha L,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was not satisfactory . I would like to inform you that the issues you mentioned has been address with my staff to better serve our future guest.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apology for the poor condition of your room.

Travelers are raving about these Huber Heights hotels

#2 of 5 in Huber Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North

Been to Days Inn Dayton Huber Heights Northeast? Share your experiences!