“Bad Weather (had to stop) Great Stay !”

Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Huber Heights
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was coming from Columbus (on business) and had to stop due to bad weather. I have to admit, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hot tub and pool were very refreshing. I enjoyed the comp beverages and food given in the evening and the hot breakfast in the morning. The bed was very comfortable and the shower pressure was amazing. I would definitely come back again.

1  Thank BillyBrighton_MI
HiExpressHuberHgts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback in regards to your resent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights. It is my hope and intention that every guest receives the same experience that you did. I invite you to return anytime your in the area.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is a must. It is located off I-70 and one mile from I-75 north Dayton and the location is walking distance from 9 restaurants. The staff is wonderful. Housekeeping staff is one of the best and the tip I left was not enough for the service they provided. Great staff in management and front desk. Caring staff with customer service in mind. One great stay during my days in Dayton. Please put this hotel on you list. Nicely located in a quiet area and very, very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for those kind words and your feedback. I am very honored that we have been able to make lasting impression on you. If ever you are with us and we do not seem to be falling short of your expectations do not hesitate to contact me.
Again thank you for your comments, your feedback and most importantly being our guest.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was on my way to Florida, and saw this property on the IHG "Point Breaks" list. Upon checking (2/13/2014) in I was given a nice unexpected gift of 500 bonus points. Furthermore, I was upgraded to a executive room; which, I found to be very spacious. I enjoyed the pool and the stay 100%. Moreover, I would without a doubt recommend and stay at this property again. Truly a class act and shout out to Chris at the front desk. Made the check-in process seamless and couldn't have been more satisfied.

Room Tip: There is a nice BW3's (buffalo wild wings) located directly across the street if you are looking...
1  Thank Brandon B

I cannot tell you how gratetful and appreciative I am of your comments. It is my hope that every guest that walks through the doors has the same experience as you have discribed.
I would like to let you know that I am very grateful to you for taking the time out of your day to leave your comments. I do look at them as a grade card and I am glad that we were able to deliever the kind of experience that WOW'ed you.
On a side note we have passed along your comments to Chris along with a pat on the back. This is the kind of service I want everyone of my Desk Clerks to deliver.
We invite you to return anytime your in the area.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed while on my way to Indianapolis for the weekend. $95 (with the AAA discount) for the night and this is making the reservation on my phone 30 min before showing up. I was upgraded when I got there for free (woohoo platinum membership!). I was checked in quickly, the room was clean and decent sized. Employees were nice, complimentary breakfast, pool, workout facility and wifi. The location is good as it's right off I 70, so easy on and easy off for people passing through. Additionally, restaurants are close for food purposes

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Christine G

Thank you not only for your feedback but being our guest as well. We do value our Platinum IHG Reward Members as we do every guest but I am glad that we were able to show you by the upgrade.
I hope that if you are ever passing through again you will think of us.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Older property that is in serious need of upgrades. Rooms we're clean but outlets loose in wall,entire faucet loose in bathroom,no outlets near bed to use. Looks as if some $$ need spent on maintenance and plumbing& electrical upgrades.
Staff was fantastic and rooms clean.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank ffdddd
Patty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear ffddd,
Thank you for your comments and I want you to know that I appreciate you as our guest and your feedback. I am very sorry that the room conditions and the electrical outlet didn't meet your expectations. However, I want you to know that your concerns have been noted and we will be working to eliminate them as soon as possible.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The staff was very nice, the room was clean, the hotel has a pool and hot tub. Only criticism was that the bottom sheet was too loose on the mattress and the corners kept coming off as we turned over. And the tub surface had a few chips. Otherwise an excellent stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear pawilds,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us that we are doing a good job keeping the hotel clean. Our staff works so hard to keep the hotel clean. The chips on the tub have been brought to the maintenance departments attention and will be taken care of as soon as possible. We appreciate constructive information.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

A typical HIE, this offered a friendly staff, a clean room and a good breakfast. Nearby restaurants are slim-pickings (mostly chain fare) but reception will offer discounts for some of them. It is an easy ride on the Interstate into Dayton and the attractions available there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Patty M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear WendellR,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to share with others that you have stayed at our hotel. As you shared we are a great location to get on and off the interstate. We have many options for eating and shopping. We have a great staff that is always ready to make suggestions to any questions that you may have.

We look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Huber Heights
Hampton Inn Dayton/Huber Heights
Comfort Inn Dayton - Huber Heights
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Vandalia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Red Lion Inn & Suites Dayton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Dayton-Huber Heights? Share your experiences!