“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hubbard
London, Canada
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first accolade goes to the staff who checked me in with a warm greeting and cookies!

Everything about this hotel was well done. The room was spotless, well proportioned, quiet, and had all that I would need.

The stairwells (I was on the third floor) had telephones to ring the front desk. A nice security feature.

The pool was well tended, and the hot tub a nice bonus.

Breakfast was decent, spread out in a larger than expected area, with a good selection of items.

Again, warmly greeted at check out. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bjoi104, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for you kind words and accolades for your stay. We are very happy that your stay was as enjoyable as it was. Hopefully when you are in the area, you will stay with us again. Again, thank you for the sterling review! We look forward in serving you again in the future.

Sincerely yours,
Bianca Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Algonquin, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The first thing we look for in a room is cleanliness. The room and bathroom were very clean. I overheard the cleaning staff talking between themselves about whether the new vacuums worked as well, which shows me they care about their jobs.

Breakfast was typical for these types of hotels...cereal, muffins, waffles, bagels, etc. Not a big choice for healthy food. The only downside of my stay was the printer in the business center did not work and I needed to print tickets for Cedar Point. The front desk was very helpful and allowed me to use their computers and printers to get my printouts.

If I were in the area again, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
bjoi104, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 330-534-5100.

36139 Property / Bianca Smith
Sales & Marketing Manager
BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites
Ingersoll, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed here one night and everything was ready that we asked for including the cot as we had a 3rd person. Clean facility and good location. Fast food option right beside it for those looking for something quick. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bjoi104, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you so much for responding to our survey. We are very happy that you had a great stay with us, and hope that the next time you are in the area you will come stay with us again!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights in early May/13. It looked like the place had been recently refurbished - lobby, breakfast area and rooms were all in top shape.

The room we were in was immaculate, and although we faced out onto I-80, we didn't hear any highway noise. The beds were comfortable, and the fridge kept our refreshments cold.

The hot tub was fine, a little strange how the jets seem to point more up than out, causing a lot of water to be fired into the air, but after the first night the temperature was hot enough to relax tired muscles after a day of golf.

Would definitely stay here again, no question about it.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bjoi104, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hello Bill!

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I am glad that we met or exceeded your expectations for your accommodations with us. We are working on those issues you have stated. Again, thank you so much for completing our survey. We look forward to seeing you again!

Bianca Smith
Director of Sales and Marketing
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

After a very late start, we made it to BW Penn-Ohio at 11pm.
We were enthusiastically greeted by a very personable lady with a "B" name (Brenda, Bianca???)
All paperwork was ready and waiting and we experienced a fast and most efficient check-in.
Impressive.

The room was very clean, the beds and pillows were comfy, amenities were complete.
On the table between the 2 queen beds was a professionally done plastic stand-up that contained the name and phone number of the hotel, check-in and check out times, breakfast hours and the very good selection of TV channels; the most common things that you have to use the hotel rules and regulation book that is always located in the desk drawer.
Thoughtful.

The continental breakfast is typical, neither great or terrible. It does offer the beloved the waffle maker..

Because of our late arrival and early departure, it was not a leisurely stay - I can barely recall what the place looked like, but I do know that I was taken with the cleanliness and obvious care of any area that we saw. If there was anything that irritated me, I would remember that.
The place screams that they want you back, and they want you to spread the word that they offer a nice place. I'm spreading the word.

Bottom line, I would strongly recommend the BW Penn-Ohio.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

North Olmsted OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Breakfast was fine, it was a continental breakfast, not a deluxe, so did not expect a lot. Room was very clean, we were placed across from the ice machine, which sucked when someone came to get ice. The hot tub was not very good, have been to other BW were the hot tub was outstanding. Would stay again only ask for a different room.

Room Tip: make sure u are not on the first floor across from the ice machine
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
bjoi104, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Barbara,

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that your overall stay was good, and I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to sleeping across from the ice machine. I can totally understand how that would be most aggrevating. When you come see again, I will assure you that that will be placed elsewhere. Againk thank you for your review. We can't wait to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hubbard
Travelodge Hubbard OH
Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon
Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon
#1 of 4 in West Middlesex
Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage

Been to BEST WESTERN Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!