All reviews truck stop dunkin donuts travel lodge parking lot bed was comfortable great sleep enjoyed my stay continental breakfast gas station check in was easy off the highway would stay again housekeeping staff great room easy access truckers ohio
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The property is almost hidden behind a service station, but is clean and well maintained. Rooms and beds were very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was inside. Staff are helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this location

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2019

I have stayed at this location many times. At first, I was impressed by the condition of the rooms. Now, they are overused and need upgrades. The carpet is dirty. The lighting is terrible. The heat/cool system is noisy. There are cigarette burns on the linoleum. The toilet does not flush. The SMELL of the room is so stagnant.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2019

The location didnt make me happy and my blanket had what I thought may have been dog hairs in it so I pulled it off. That said the bed was comfortable and the rest of the room very clean. If you like stand alone properties this might not be for you.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Just passing through on a road trip. Did not anticipate the motel to be so clean and pleasant. No nasty odors or residual smoke. No dust or mold. Well maintained facility. Staff super friendly and helpful. Great value, will stay again when passing through. Only down side is that its next to a truck stop so can be a bit noisy. But that's not the fault of the motel.

Room tip: Stay on the side away from he truck stop
Reviewed August 13, 2019

The staff here is wonderful. They would bend over backwards to insure you have the best stay possible. When I reserved my room, I did not realize I had forgotten to request a room on the ground floor. The room was on the second floor, and there is no elevator. The staff was unable to change the room that night, but had us on the ground floor the next day. They even offered to help carry the luggage up to the room on the second floor. The housekeeping staff might need a tiny bit more supervision. Seems they were more interested in speed than quality. The next day the bed was made rapidly and not very straight with the pillows unceremoniously placed at the head of the bed. No replacement soap or shampoo was provided. The ground floor room had curtains that had been damaged by the previous tenant. The staff rush to repair the curtain and immediately provided a replacement for the defective hairdryer. I forgot my computer case near the breakfast nook. A staff member observed it and secured it. The staff is not only very competent, but displayed integrity rarely seen these days. My thanks to them and I will definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Remember your special needs.