Travelodge Hubbard OH
$79
ComfortSuites
$72
QualityInn
Motel 6 Youngstown(Youngstown)(Great Value!)
$54
$105
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
$75
All reviewstruck stopdunkin donutstravel lodgecontinental breakfast was sufficientcold and hot cerealhappy travelersimple roomexcellent motelfuel stationbed was comfortableparking lotplace to stayfamily reunionclean roomsstayed here for nightsenjoyed my stayfree wifi
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were late checking in last Sat nite, like 5:30am late. After finally finding the place, It's not marked well, we go to check in and are told that we've not paid for the room!!!! It was an airhead night clerk that obviously hasn't been trained very well. If she had been, then she would have called a mgr right then and there. I KNEW I'd paid for it at time of booking, but we were forced to pay cash or else camp out in the car in the parking lot overnite. And to top it all off, once I paid cash, (by then it was after 6am) she informs me .. "you know that checkout time is 11:00, right?" WTH??... We should have gotten a late checkout time for all the hassle involved!!

The next morning when we checked out, the asst mgr tried saying it was the place we booked through's fault, NOT theirs. As soon as we left, I called my card services only to find out that the room payment went thru my bank on FRIDAY!!! There was NO reason for what happened to have happened.

And THEN, just a bit ago I tried to contact the Asst Mgr to let him know the new info and try to get a number for either Travelodge or for Wyndham to get my money back. $150 total to be in a room for only 4 1/2 hours? I don't think so!!! only to get some woman on the phone with attitude that was NOT going to tell me the schedule of the asst mgr,,, WTH?? After I said who I was, she very snottily said that so-and-so was involved with this from the beginning, therefore she'd let him continue it and would be in at 3:00. At this point, I'm not going to bother calling him back. I'm going straight to Wyndham.

Other than that, and that was alot in the wee hours of the morn after being on the road for 20 hours and just needing a place to stretch out and rest, the place has been recently remodeled and very nice. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfy. The A/C unit worked just fine. There was no fridge or microwave, but there was a coffee maker. Oh, and NO luggage cart, you have to carry everything in.

SOOOO, if you book online, dbl check with your bank to make sure the charge went thru (if you use a debit card) and make a copy of that BEFORE checking in JUST IN CASE!

I will NEVER stay here again simply because of the dbl charge and the nonchalant and/or nasty attitude of the front desk staff.

Room Tip: Room 102 was a good room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank krca6657
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel was very good for the price and the service at the hotel great. Late night restaurant did a great burger! Wyndham Booking and booking website, OTOH was the pits,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Travelodge during a road trip from WI to VA with our young child. I made the reservation based on the location and the reviews. Although all were positive I noticed there were very few reviews. When we pulled off the interstate late at night I was skeptical of its Truck World location and the outside of the building wasn't terribly welcoming. I was so pleasantly surprised by what we found inside. This place must have just been remodeled. Extremely clean, well appointed rooms; very comfortable beds; and very quiet. We all slept great and the location couldn't have been more convenient. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2013