“Perfect place to rest!”

Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Holland
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after a long day at cedar pointe, the hotel was wonderful! The front desk agents were very friendly at check-in even though we checked in really late. The check out was fast and easy. The room was very comfortable and clean and most importantly quiet. Definitely coming back here when in town.

• Stayed: August 2013
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you found your stay to be comfortable and quiet! Thank you for sharing the kind comments regarding our excellent staff! We strive every day to truly take care of every customer and welcome them to our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again on your next trip through Toledo, Ohio.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very clean, well appointed and friendly folks no hassle check in and out. The biggest downside was the odor in the room --- probably from the air conditioner. If you are near the pool expect some noise and the chlorine odor gets in the stairs and stays there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your stay at our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased to hear that you found our staff most helpful. We take pride in providing excellent customer service to all of our guests. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

There was absolutely no recognition for Marriott REWARDS ELITE members... no upgrade, no breakfast.... Even when I asked about an upgrade and/or breakfast I was told we have different rules for the Courtyard properties.
Lobby was nice. Upon cleaning, they gave us one clean towel (there were 3 in the room) left dirty towels in room and did not replace when cleaned even though we left them on the floor they hung them on the shower rod! Same with hand towels... left the dirty ones and gave us 2 clean washcloths. A bit noisy but was tolerable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wendymae1
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Hello-
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your experience at our location. We highly appreciate each and every one of our Marriott Elite Rewards members that stay at our property and I deeply apologize that you did not receive the recognition you were expecting upon your arrival at our hotel. We certainly try to upgrade our valued members whenever possible, and I apologize that a complimentary upgrade wasn't available during your stay. Complimentary breakfast is not a feature that is offered at Courtyard by Marriott properties to Marriott Rewards members. Rewards members can rather take advantage of that benefit when staying at our full-service hotel properties where a concierge lounge is present.

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby space! We love working in the space where we truly get to connect with our guests.

I hope that you will accept my apology for the housekeeping service you received while staying with us. I can assure you that I have reviewed your comments with my housekeeping staff, and we will be working to improve those areas which were not up to your expectations. We invite you to stay with us again on your next trip to Toledo, Ohio.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here as the host hotel for a wedding. I thought the lobby was very nice and check in went smoothly. The first night, coming from 110 degrees, I wanted to enjoy the cool night air. I opened my sliding door and felt the cool Ohio night air. Unfortunately, I also heard more traffic than when I stayed in Manhattan. Between the two freeways, and the four trains that blasted through all night, I couldn't enjoy the fresh air. Even with the door shut, it was pretty noisy all night.
Housekeeping did not come to the room on Saturday, and they claimed my do not disturb sign was on all day; which it wasn't. The Bistro had limited options and all the breakfast foods were pre-made and contained meat. We opted for the Bob Evans out the front door, which is another story.

Would not stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Hello-

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby space and experienced a smooth check-in. I hope that you can accept my apology for your room not being serviced on the Saturday of your stay with us. Our housekeeping department checks stay over rooms for "do not disturb" signs throughout the day and I greatly apologize that we missed servicing your room. While all of our Bistro sandwiches do contain meat, we offer many meatless breakfast options in the Bistro. I hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the quality and service we are capable of providing on your next trip to Toledo, Ohio.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nice, moderately priced airport hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. This hotel has been recently remodeled, with a bistro added in the lobby. Be sure to ask for a courtyard facing room to avoid the noise from trucks on the nearby interstate highway. I stay here regularly for business and have never had a problem.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a courtyard facing room to avoid the noise from trucks on the nearby interstate h...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Beach80126
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We take pride in taking care of our customers’ needs and look forward to them coming back on future visits to Toledo, Ohio. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is reasonably priced and newly remodeled. It has a nice Bistro in the lobby where you can have a drink or light fare. The staff was friendly, courteous, and conscientious. This is where I'll be staying when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Courtyard and Bistro restaurant. Also, thank you for praising our staff. They really make the difference when offering great service. We love to serve our guests! We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My company puts me here on a regular basis. Spending 182 nights a year in hotels every year allows me to make some observations. The Marriot chain has no idea what customer service is when it comes to its customers. Their people need to be trained better, they need to realize they are employed because of us and they need to step up to the plate like Hilton and Holiday Inn properties. No service at this hotel, although they have a restaurant, it is to much trouble for them to deliver a to-go order to your room, no free waters, no free breakfast and most importantly no feeling that they are happy they won your business. My company puts 100 employees in hotel rooms every night of the year, we don't have any special discounts or group rates nor do we ask for them. We pay full price but because we are in pilots uniforms they treat us like we are on an airline contract as if we have no where else to go. Due to this we are currently getting ready to switch to the Hilton Garden Inn. A bit further but well worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at our location. I hope that you will accept my apology for the inconveniences you encountered during your recent stay at our Toledo Courtyard by Marriott. We certainly did not deliver the service and quality that you would expect from Marriott. We take pride in the service we offer to our guests, and deeply apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We’re very excited about our new restaurant, the Bistro, and while it doesn’t provide a complimentary breakfast option for our guests, we’re proud of the quality of food we are able to serve. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know your concerns. We value your business and appreciate your giving us this chance to address your concerns. Please accept our invitation to return to the Toledo Courtyard by Marriott for the opportunity to show you the service we are capable of providing.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Holland
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo/Westgate
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee
Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo-North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West
Holiday Inn Toledo/Maumee

Been to Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland? Share your experiences!