Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Holland/toledo Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$109
$47
$42
$45
$40
Best Western Toledo South Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$100
$153
$129
Homewood
$84
Country Inn
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2009

Well...I've stayed in hotels all over the world, from 4 star to no stars, and this Hawthorn Suites just outside Toledo Ohio is a pretty nice place to stay. Clean, quiet, pleasant. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ryan61562
Reviewed December 24, 2008

We had a very delightful stay!

This hotel had all the amenities we were looking for.

The rooms were very nice, spacious, clean, and well equipped.

We loved having a kitchenette that was fully supplied with dishes, etc.

We also loved the little "extras" - the fire log in the fireplace, the packages of pop corn, the notes from the housekeepers.

Check in was a breeze, and so was check out. Every staff member was very friendly.

They serve a very nice breakfast spread every morning with hot and cold items. There is also a light supper each night, included in your stay. There was calander in our room that told what each day's menu was. We had things like chili, swedish meatballs, etc. The dining area was very nice.

It is in a very convienent location, right off the interstate and close to shopping, food, and attractions.

We happened to be staying during a crazy snow storm, and all the sidewalks and walkways were cleared and shoveld every day.

We thought it was an EXCELLENT value for the quality of what we got. We are very pleased and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Navilla
Reviewed December 2, 2008

Lengthy read, but extensively helpful.
I had the oppurtunity to tour the premises three days prior to our arrival. Our room was just as nice as the one I was shown.Specify when booking directly with the hotel, that you would like a renovated room. All renovations have currently stopped because of the weather. The photos tell the truth. Spacious, clean, well stocked, great linens, ice maker in the fridge, Duraflame in the fireplace, iron and board, dish's and utensils. If you have any special needs (extra towel, pillows), like we do, I would recommend sending the hotel these in writing. Everything was there, and confirmed before check-in. The fitness room was clean with TV, water, towels, treadmill, bike, and stairstepper. All were in good working condition. They do have a strong WiFi signal which I used. They do have a business center which I used. 2 terminals, never had to wait. I needed the printer for local directions. It was stocked with ink, paper, and other available office supplies. I found the lobby restroom very clean and well stocked. What I did use of the morning breakfast was brief. We were sampling many local restaurant cuisines. There was a variety to say the least. 4 hot beverages, 4 cold beverages, 3 oatmeal, 4 cold cereal, 3 fresh fruit, 7 grains, eggs, meat alone or hash, biscuits and gravy, and a self serve make your own waffle station. I saw tables being wiped down as people left, and food constantly being replenished. Nearby TV's displayed the world headlines. Get your lobby newspaper copy early, they went fast.
The staff was Top Notch. They were friendly, courtious, respectfull, and always gave you their attention with a smile.
You can't beat the value of a stay in accomodations of this size with this price.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ksh9787
Reviewed September 26, 2008

We've stayed in condos which were not this nice or spacious. Although we were on business travel and a short schedule - facility has nice pool, hot tub, basketball court. Good value for the dollar - quiet - clean - friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2008

The staff at this hotel make you feel so welcome. The price was lower than what I expected for what you get. Free breakfast, high speed internet, and light dinners. And that bed was sooo comfortable I didn't want to leave. I definetly will be back when I am in Toledo.

• Stayed: May 2008