“Quaint”
Review of The Hiram Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hiram
The Hiram Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hiram B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very nice visit, clean, well maintained, middle of no where, you are staying here because your child or relative is attending the college ten feet away. Breakfast was a fresher version of what you might see at la Quinta. Creaky floors but add to the charm.

Room Tip: I would go with upper floors to avoid squeaky creaky floors
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Lovely. I have stayed at the Hiram inn at least ten times over the last two yrs. I have stayed in 4 different rooms. Not another anonymous chain. The Hiram Inn has it own historic ambience, very quaint, and clean colonial rooms with folk art and quilts. Always sleep well there, perfectly adequate service, simple continental breakfast, and clean bathrooms. So easy if you have a student at Hiram.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The Hiram Inn is a fantastic place to stay. The staff are the best! My wife and I have been guests of the Hiram Inn many times; we have always enjoyed ourselves. Our daughter attends Hiram College and, since she plays soccer for Hiram and we attend her games, the Hiram Inn is the most conveniently located hotel to allow us to visit for home games. Moreover, the Hiram Inn is one of the nicest places we could choose to stay. We highly recommend the Hiram Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at the Hiram Inn several times. Each time, I have been to Hiram because of the college. My rooms have been spacious, clean, and immaculately prepared. The carpet is slightly worn. But one of the nicest attribute is the Inn's personnel. They are gracious and eager to assist. I have a son at Hiram and it is very convenient to stay at the Inn. I plan on staying there again. Thank you Hiram Inn staff!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lizzy3456
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great place to stay. The staff is friendly and a accommodating. I love the names of the different rooms and the overall charm of the place. We had booked 6 rooms for an impromptu family reunion and it was wonderful. Everyone loved the place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mikkar
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hospitable desk staff, charming home, clean, spacious rooms with wifi and coffee pot. Breakfast is great , teavana tea as well! The land is nice and traditional decor. wouldn't change a thing. Dinner is a ten minute drive into town so plan the meal accordingly. I will always stay while I'm in Ohio.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed June 9, 2012

What a great place. Nicely updated but has kept the old historical feel. Very friendly staff. Cozy and Comfortable.

Room Tip: No elevator. Ask for 1st floor if you have a lot of luggage .
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Joe C

Been to The Hiram Inn? Share your experiences!