“Disappointed” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

I wanted "the perfect" cake for my baby shower. I went in and talked to two ladies in there and told them I wanted a marine themed cake bc my husbands was deployed and is/will miss the birth. They told me they will think of ideas and will call me. They never did. I called and never got a response. I was a sad pregnant women

Hilliard, Ohio, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Very good cakes! Yummy! Great service and always have cakes available in the fridge to take on the fly!

1 Thank Tawnya G
Hilliard, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bakery EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

I absolutely love this place. I found them through a Google search about 4 1/2 years ago. I asked them to create a cake for my daughter's Christening. The cake was absolutely stunning! They put a picture of my daughter's face on the top along with a large cross on the side. I was so impressed, I asked them to do do her first birthday cake also. They have created her cakes for every birthday along with my husbands and new daughter's special occasions. I just tell them what my theme is and she creates the cakes based on her imagination. I have NEVER been disappointed and I've ordered many cakes, cookies and cupcakes from them. My 2nd daughter's 1st birthday cake literally took my breath away. It was in the shape of a "1" with edible pink and green butterfly's on top that looked like they were going to fly away. Her smash cake had her name on it and a couple more butterfly's. As beautiful as the cakes are, my favorite thing to order there are the sugar cookies. My family comes for our special occasions from different states and they always beg me to order the cookies. They will create the cookies into various shapes to go along with the theme of your party. I'm a very picky person and tend to feel disappointed with services and food, but not here. They continue to impress me everytime I visit.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank ArikaB
Hilliard, Ohio
“Never been dissapointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2011

Over the last year I have had occasion to order 6 or 7 cakes here for work related retirements and have not had a bad expereince. Every cake was done when asked, tasted superb and staff very friendly and professional. Hilliard is very lucky to have this fine reputable business within our city. The owner goes over and beyond and does it with the best of attitudes. I will use them whenever the occasion calls for a cake I can make myself.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hilliard, Ohio
“Wonderful! Cakes you would see on TV!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

I have been ordering cakes here for years. Never have been let down! The cakes are decorated so beautifully - like you would see in upscale bakery - but here in Hilliard. They also are delicious and again, the presentation is to die for! A+

Visited May 2011

Been to Cake Creations? Share your experiences!