“Wonderful! Cakes you would see on TV!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Hilliard, Ohio
“Wonderful! Cakes you would see on TV!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

I have been ordering cakes here for years. Never have been let down! The cakes are decorated so beautifully - like you would see in upscale bakery - but here in Hilliard. They also are delicious and again, the presentation is to die for! A+

Visited May 2011

Dublin, Ohio
“WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2011

I drove from Dublin, waited 2 hours for this place to open at 10AM what bakery opens at 10AM... took 2 hours off work, walked in told the lady that i wanted a cake for Sunday.. mind you that the sign out front said they are open at 12 on Sunday, and this is only Thursday well within the 48 hour time restriction they post on their website.. told her i need a cake for my 3 year old child's birthday party.. she told me that i could pick it up after 2 on Sunday.. i explained that the party was at 1 and asked if there was anything she could do.. she just looked at me and said sorry, can't help... are you serious???

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank jfk5003
Hilliard, Ohio
“Awesome cake, wonderful staff, would definately recommend to anyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2010

I represent Trail of Fears haunted forest in hilliard. We recently had cake creations make us a cake for our post season party with edible pictures and scenes from our haunted house on the cake. They did an amazing job, I would definately recommend them again, and the cake itself was amazing. i had alot of our employees tell me it was the best cake they ever had, and some couldn't even put it into words. In regards to the woman who rented their room out, I'm sorry but I've been in there a few times, there's really not even any rooms to rent, so if they did rent you a room it was probably their personal workspace. It's just a storefront from what I've seen, not meant to be a party room type place, try chuck e. cheese or donatos if you want to rent a party room for your 2nd grader. If you want an excellent cake however to take to the party room, go here. Beth is probably the most helpful as far as cake design so ask for her, she has great ideas and can turn your small vision into more than you could have imagined.

Dublin, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Strawberries and Creme ROCK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

Cake Creations is a small cake shop located by Heritage Middle School in Hilliard. My son loves the fruit and creme filled cupcakes (especially strawberry). It is the perfect way to celebrate a good day at school, or to make up for a rough day at school, or to make an average day better...any excuse to get cupcakes from Cake Creations!

1 Thank Lisa201036
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experiences at Cake Creations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

I've used Cake Creations for birthday parties (cakes, cup cakes), parties (brownies), and for work customers (special order cookies), and their product is always a hit! Two weeks ago I ordered two dozen pink iced sugar cookies for a bake sale fundraiser at work for Race for the Cure. When I went to pick them up, they told me they would donate them! I was so impressed and grateful. They will always have my business!

1 Thank skinnymom