“Delicious food and comfortable atmosphere”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #16 of 142 Restaurants in Hilliard
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is wonderful and the service has always been exceptional. The overall ambiance is much more relaxing than that of Olive Garden...feels like a small family owned restaurant. AMAZING Sangria!!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had excellant service even though we came in an hour before closing. My favorite wasn't available so they got me something that I could eat even though I have a severe food allergy.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at the Homewood Suites across the road and decided to order from Carrabba's and eat in our suite. The process was very cool - go online, select from their menu, submit it, they give you a time to pick it up, drive up, someone brings the food out to you - flawless from start to finish!
The food is good, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the chicken was way over seasoned, like someone dropped the spices on it or something. I would also recommend if you are ordering drinks you bring something to carry them in, they just hand you the glasses and it was difficult finding a place to balance them.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

good food, good prices, always crowded. Great place for family gatherings. Good service. Gift cards available

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

This is not a bad joint. It is in an awful location though. But once you drive through the staples parking lot you will see it